morrissey/smiths tshirts - post what you're wearing...

i took this pic of me about a year ago

1495776125_l.jpg

Your hair looks lovely! :)

thx. :) shortly after though i chopped it all off, and now its red!

i get bored, my hair changes constantly. i was only blonde for a couple months. I didnt think it suited me.

I wanted to be blonde when I was a little girl. Imagine me blonde with these eyebrows.... ;) I don't really change my haircolour, but I've had all kinds of lenghts and styles. :cool:

haha, i think this was whole thread was just an attempt to get us girls to post pix of our boobies. :D

good job Abe, its apparently working!!! :p

i didn't even think of that.

Currently wearing the Strangeways shirt...no photo evidence so you shall just have to believe me.

Love PTxx.

i don't think we need proof. i'm not about to call anyone a liar.

what i left out of the initial post:

i like the thought of everyone wearing a shirt every once in a while to show their love. powerful things smiths and morrissey shirts are. smiths shirts once gave free entrance to morrissey first solo show. but we all know that already right?

when i was younger i used to wear smiths/morrissey shirts in hopes that someone would spot it. whether it happened or not, i was still wearing it proud.

These are the only two I took, it's with my camera phone so it doesn't really look very good, it's a full sleeve pretty much..needs a bit more work and there is more going on than you see in those two pictures, will try and post more anothet time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/dontutoke/DSC00128.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/dontutoke/DSC00127.jpg

very nice. i have had plans for a sleeve on my right arm for a quite some time now but i have too many ideas to ink on.

Never a more contrived pic taken...... just the simple Moz logo shirt for me (attached)

By the way I've only recently registered on here so just want to say hi to everyone. Thanks for having me!

Never a more contrived pic taken...... just the simple Moz logo shirt for me (attached)

By the way I've only recently registered on here so just want to say hi to everyone. Thanks for having me!

Welcome :horny:

And expect to get hit on around here as well.

i have found myself wearing a morrissey shirt two days in a row by accident.

are you wearing a morrissey or smiths shirt? post your pix!

today:
02192008c-1.jpg

yesterday:
02182008bb.jpg

show us yours.

what does it say on the top one? and is it one you had custom made or can i get one?
*tries to think of reasons she needs MORE moz shirts..*:rolleyes:

Tags
goddesses kldkthx moz shirts
Back
Top Bottom