morrissey/smiths tshirts - post what you're wearing...

My one and only Morrissey tee - thanks to Uncleskinny. :sweet:

HPIM4619-1.jpg

Hello I'm new member here's my 1st post. I wore a Morrissey t-shirt for the
1st time for over 10 years last week. Viva hate cover on a black T, bought from Virgin megastore in 1989.
Back then I had about 20 Smiths/Morrissey T-shirts, my favourite being a bootleg but very smart 'Frankly Mr Shankly with Alain Delon in dark blue and yellow. Most are now long gone except for Viva hate and the covers of Panic and Shelia take abow.

Will

Hello I'm new member here's my 1st post. I wore a Morrissey t-shirt for the
1st time for over 10 years last week. Viva hate cover on a black T, bought from Virgin megastore in 1989.
Back then I had about 20 Smiths/Morrissey T-shirts, my favourite being a bootleg but very smart 'Frankly Mr Shankly with Alain Delon in dark blue and yellow. Most are now long gone except for Viva hate and the covers of Panic and Shelia take abow.

Will

Welcome to Morrissey So-Low

Got this top the other week:

Sorry about the size! Don't know how to sort that.

That's a great shirt!
I don't know about imageshack, but in photobucket there is an option to resize the photos to make them a little smaller when you want to.

Did you have the shirt made, make it yourself, or buy it?
I don't think I've ever seen that one.

Im currently wearing my Meat is Murder tshirt. im too lazy for the picture bit.:D

today

a lovely pic of moz front
and on the back, placed in the height where the bottom is
i.e. on the rear end on the botton rim of the shirt it is wriitten: wide to receive
:thumb:

Tags
goddesses kldkthx moz shirts
Back
Top Bottom