Morrissey spotted getting into car with 'I only swerve for Morrissey' bumper sticker-MEN, Daily Mail

Morrissey spotted getting into Mini with bumper sticker of his OWN FACE - Manchester Evening News
Is it really so strange?

Excerpt:

It takes a bold man to be driven around in a car with a bumper sticker of his own face.

It appears Morrissey is indeed that man.

The ex-Smiths frontman was seen out and about in Hale Barns on Thursday.

He popped into Booths for a few bits and bobs with a pal, according to shoppers.

Moz was pictured getting out of a white Mini Cooper convertible before going inside the store.

He returned with his mate with bags of groceries and cat litter.

It was all rather mundane.

What had onlookers smiling was the bumper sticker on the car.

Showing a younger Morrissey in an England t-shirt, it read: "I only swerve for Morrissey."

"The bumper sticker was absolutely brilliant," one person said.

"It was very Morrissey."

46653_46649_1_Moz.jpg

Alexi also posted the link:

Morrissey shows off 'I only swerve for Morrissey' bumper sticker on his Mini Convertible during shopping trip - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps he is here to attend Curtis’s funeral, which was today?

Well, why such a big thing about it? He has been wearing t-shirts with his own face. He is in the media, on billboards to promote records... He puts his face on the records, why not on the car? But also, that car belongs to his friend I think. So what? Why people has a problem with it? Who cares?!!

Well, why such a big thing about it? He has been wearing t-shirts with his own face. He is in the media, on billboards to promote records... He puts his face on the records, why not on the car? But also, that car belongs to his friend I think. So what? Why people has a problem with it? Who cares?!!

Didn't think anybody did have a problem with it?

I don't care. Even more, I like it.

My Morrissey could stand anywhere he wanted to. I will love that man till the day I die. I've decided to love him.

Morrissey has his faults, but I've decided to love the man for what he is. An enigma. An arse hole sometimes, but the best arse hole I've come across. I will revel in the so ngs that arse hole sang for me. A f***ing wonderful arse hole.

Please don't encourage Rifke stalking M.
all I want is to touch his eyebrow ridge. :( what's wrong with that? im confident he'll let me. i dont see why not, im a nice girl. I'll ask first of course, when I track him down ill say ever so non-chalantly "hello dreamboat, pray, will you lean in close a moment in order to submit that majestic eyebrow ridge of yours for my fingers avid perusal?".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom