Morrissey spotted getting into car with 'I only swerve for Morrissey' bumper sticker-MEN, Daily Mail

Morrissey spotted getting into Mini with bumper sticker of his OWN FACE - Manchester Evening News
Is it really so strange?

Excerpt:

It takes a bold man to be driven around in a car with a bumper sticker of his own face.

It appears Morrissey is indeed that man.

The ex-Smiths frontman was seen out and about in Hale Barns on Thursday.

He popped into Booths for a few bits and bobs with a pal, according to shoppers.

Moz was pictured getting out of a white Mini Cooper convertible before going inside the store.

He returned with his mate with bags of groceries and cat litter.

It was all rather mundane.

What had onlookers smiling was the bumper sticker on the car.

Showing a younger Morrissey in an England t-shirt, it read: "I only swerve for Morrissey."

"The bumper sticker was absolutely brilliant," one person said.

"It was very Morrissey."

46653_46649_1_Moz.jpg

Alexi also posted the link:

Morrissey shows off 'I only swerve for Morrissey' bumper sticker on his Mini Convertible during shopping trip - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be him, he lives in LA according to Aztec. Must be an age thing as he is sporting the same style of glasses as Bernard Sumner. Good choice of supermarket though, its the best one around here, although the Knutsford one is bigger.

Last edited:
I reckon so The California Son being born in Moz Angeles and living there his entire life except for 1977-1986 means that he can't travel to other countries and cities when he is not touring? There is a reason why he calls himself THE CALIFORNIA SON and not "The Mankchaster Son" or "The Ingland Son" dumbass mate inn n nnn n nnnn n nnn n it. Cheers!

For those who like to avoid giving the rags the click throughs:

1_Moz.jpg

0_ECE_04_MORRISSEY_STICKER.jpg
0_ECE_05_MORRISSEY_STICKER.jpg
1_ECE_01_MORRISSEY_STICKER.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

He was travelling in a soft top mini when he was seen in Alderley Edge in September, different colour though.

Boy racer

Kid looks a bit like SER with a beard

I think that's legend! In a car with a sticker of himself. Haha classic. Dead right to do what he likes. Plus I'm sick of the stupid, ignorant, ageist references to Moz as a silly old man. He's doing just fine and doesn't need validation from people whose IQ is that of a pot of yoghurt.

I reckon so The California Son being born in Moz Angeles and living there his entire life except for 1977-1986 means that he can't travel to other countries and cities when he is not touring? There is a reason why he calls himself THE CALIFORNIA SON and not "The Mankchaster Son" or "The Ingland Son" dumbass mate inn n nnn n nnnn n nnn n it. Cheers!

Or maybe he was visiting his mum where she lives nowadays, which is only 12 miles from where she gave birth to him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom