Morrissey spotted getting into car with 'I only swerve for Morrissey' bumper sticker-MEN, Daily Mail

Morrissey spotted getting into Mini with bumper sticker of his OWN FACE - Manchester Evening News
Is it really so strange?

Excerpt:

It takes a bold man to be driven around in a car with a bumper sticker of his own face.

It appears Morrissey is indeed that man.

The ex-Smiths frontman was seen out and about in Hale Barns on Thursday.

He popped into Booths for a few bits and bobs with a pal, according to shoppers.

Moz was pictured getting out of a white Mini Cooper convertible before going inside the store.

He returned with his mate with bags of groceries and cat litter.

It was all rather mundane.

What had onlookers smiling was the bumper sticker on the car.

Showing a younger Morrissey in an England t-shirt, it read: "I only swerve for Morrissey."

"The bumper sticker was absolutely brilliant," one person said.

"It was very Morrissey."

46653_46649_1_Moz.jpg

Alexi also posted the link:

Morrissey shows off 'I only swerve for Morrissey' bumper sticker on his Mini Convertible during shopping trip - Daily Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Blikey f***ing shit. That's his NEPHEW'S CAR. The California Son would not be driving a "mini cooper" with a bumper sticker of himself on the car. John Dwyer is in his mid 30's and is on his last leg as trying to make it as a rock star. That is the type of car someone like John would drive. He couldn't make it in Moz Angeles, so he did what The California Son did in 1977 and left LA and went to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde. Uncle California Son is just there in some foreign city Mankchaster or whatever it is called to help him one more time. I reckon don't you delusional wackos know that he will do anything for his nephews inn n nn n nn nnn nnn n dint't n n n it cheers mate.

The guy and family are entitled to a bit of privacy and quiet time. Shame, really. I doubt any of us fancy being picked apart and photos scrutinised of us on off duty days.

The guy and family are entitled to a bit of privacy and quiet time. Shame, really. I doubt any of us fancy being picked apart and photos scrutinised of us on off duty days.

Well, maybe don’t drive around in a car with a sticker of your face on the back then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Morrissey’s got himself a cute lil bear.

his nephew's bumper sticker isn't a moral pass for paparazzi intrusion is it? well?

I think it was just a passer by who took the picture and then sent it into the Manchester Evening News, Same happened with the Alderley Edge pictures last year.

20FD9173-C02A-445B-A19D-87B0D63BF376.jpeg

Both sets of photos were taken by the same people, Eammon and James Clarke ....

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom