Morrissey statement on true-to-you - Los Angeles and Pomona sold out within 20 minutes

Statement - true-to-you.net
16 September 2011

Morrissey's concerts at The Shrine in Los Angeles and the Fox in Pomona both sold out today within 20 minutes. The Shrine is Morrissey's fastest-selling Los Angeles concert in over ten years.

Morrissey and the band are delighted, and would like to express heartfelt thanks to everyone who bought tickets.

Last edited:
Woot! :o

Got a nose-bleed seat at The Shrine, but a seat nonetheless! :thumb: Looking forward to my first Moz show in almost a decade! Would love to hear Trouble Loves Me (but doubt I will). Either way, stoked!

i dont think that is morrisseys statement. it lacks the witisism of his other blogs.

Well yet more proof Morrissey is behind MorrisseysWorld - amazing. Take a look here http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/rumour-rumour-has-been-circulating-that.html

MorrisseysWorld claims Morrissey loves the blog and hints he's behind it again. Says the rumours he's trying to have it closed are bogus (kewpie here started them) - and says it will prove it. Says if Morrissey releases a brief message on true to you saying he wants MorrisseysWorld blog closed down, then they'll shut it straight away. A few hours later Morrissey puts out a statement with no mention of MorrisseysWorld. That's what I call confidence.

It's unbelievable people still haven't figured out who is behind MorrisseysWorld after all the proof here http://www.morrisseysworldismoz.blogspot.com

before the moderators try to censor us all again, this is ON TOPIC. Moz has posted 3 messages in 4 or 5 monthsw denying it's his blog, which is obviously suspect (why keep postying messages?) Then when given the opportunity to have MorrisseysWorld shut down, he releases THIS statement saying NOTHING about MorrisseysWorld.

The proof is now overwhelming thanks to this statement. Prediuctions of taking hisa shirt off when he hadn't all tour fulfilled, mention of the blog at London, US tour foreknowledge shown, blog says Moz will appear with white rose in coming weeks, 3 weeks later his name appears beside a white rose in a magazine article by his friend Linder. And after 3 denials it's his site he immediately responds by increasing the gossip - all he had to do was say "Morrissey would like MorrisseysWorld taken down" and instead he chose to leave it up! Yes it really is his blog - anyone who doesn't believe it by now is mad. I mean just look at the writing on there. Here's a paragraph from his recent note:

"One spends childhood wishing to be an adult, and adulthood wishing to be a child once again. Old age is spent wishing one hadn’t wished quite so much. The purpose of life - if indeed there is a purpose - is to strip away this mental window-dressing and simply live. Time is short and wishing is more costly than gold."

If it ain't Moz, then it's Oscar Wilde!

I bet the moderators will stomp all opver this even though it's on topic, proving once again this site doesn't care about freedom of speech of Morrissey fans, only itself.

Not only that, the site clearly has more than one person involved, news is always bang up to date and more discussion over there, friendly vibe, recent article about Morrissey being without a deal not even posted on this site.

Re: Article: Morrissey statement on true-to-you - Los Angeles and Pomona sold out wit

Well yet more proof Morrissey is behind MorrisseysWorld - amazing. Take a look here http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/rumour-rumour-has-been-circulating-that.html

MorrisseysWorld claims Morrissey loves the blog and hints he's behind it again. Says the rumours he's trying to have it closed are bogus (kewpie here started them) - and says it will prove it. Says if Morrissey releases a brief message on true to you saying he wants MorrisseysWorld blog closed down, then they'll shut it straight away. A few hours later Morrissey puts out a statement with no mention of MorrisseysWorld. That's what I call confidence.

It's unbelievable people still haven't figured out who is behind MorrisseysWorld after all the proof here http://www.morrisseysworldismoz.blogspot.com

before the moderators try to censor us all again, this is ON TOPIC. Moz has posted 3 messages in 4 or 5 monthsw denying it's his blog, which is obviously suspect (why keep postying messages?) Then when given the opportunity to have MorrisseysWorld shut down, he releases THIS statement saying NOTHING about MorrisseysWorld.

The proof is now overwhelming thanks to this statement. Prediuctions of taking hisa shirt off when he hadn't all tour fulfilled, mention of the blog at London, US tour foreknowledge shown, blog says Moz will appear with white rose in coming weeks, 3 weeks later his name appears beside a white rose in a magazine article by his friend Linder. And after 3 denials it's his site he immediately responds by increasing the gossip - all he had to do was say "Morrissey would like MorrisseysWorld taken down" and instead he chose to leave it up! Yes it really is his blog - anyone who doesn't believe it by now is mad. I mean just look at the writing on there. Here's a paragraph from his recent note:

"One spends childhood wishing to be an adult, and adulthood wishing to be a child once again. Old age is spent wishing one hadn’t wished quite so much. The purpose of life - if indeed there is a purpose - is to strip away this mental window-dressing and simply live. Time is short and wishing is more costly than gold."

If it ain't Moz, then it's Oscar Wilde!

I bet the moderators will stomp all opver this even though it's on topic, proving once again this site doesn't care about freedom of speech of Morrissey fans, only itself.

Not only that, the site clearly has more than one person involved, news is always bang up to date and more discussion over there, friendly vibe, recent article about Morrissey being without a deal not even posted on this site.

Come on Morrissey, save our collective sanity. Please, say you wish for both the blog and Twitter account to implode. It's the only way to shut them all up, how bloody boring it's become. Pathetic cut and paste comments daily: spam is less annoying.

Actually, I really shouldn't use the word they. It's likely only one very desperate & mentally-unstable man behind all of the comments. The boy needs help, clinically!

Last edited:
I personally think Morrissey keeps mentioning MorrisseysWorld to publicise it and force this site to cover the blog. Notice how scared David is - he doesn't even dare post the news item about Morrissey's pledge to close completely! He also tried to bury the comment about the blog by moving it off the top of the site and replacing it with the piece about smiths fans in the observer. Here's something: if David thought MorrisseysWorld was really by some former morrissey solowers who were angry and bitter about this site, he'd post the MorrisseysWorld pledge as front page news, to ensure Moz saw it and released a statement to get it closed down.

On the other hand if DavidT thinks Morriseysworld is by Morrissey's people, he would try to keep the story quiet to conceal from the users of this site even more proof of Morrissey's involvement/approval.

Guess which option David took? Yep - David knows it's Morrissey's people behind MorrisseysWorld, hence the wit, the commitment to detsroy so-low, all those unb elievable coincidences. And now Morrissey himself publicising the site every month, refusing to criticise it, failing to ask for it to be removed when the opportunity rpesented itself.

MorrisseysWorld is basically this site, plus art features, plus comedy, plus real input from the genius that is SPM. No wonder David is too frightened to post this MorrisseysWorld pledge, Read between the lines - like everybody else, David is realising it's an official Morrissey website!!!

The only people who still doubt are those who haven't looked at the facts, they have their head sin the same, doubting it can really be true. Uncle skinny will once again write that we all need mental help, yet he is delusional. He thinks all these 'coincidences' are pure random chance! Fifteen or twenty coincidences in 3 or 4 months - and not a single one here. How can that be random??

The truth is Morrissey has been running a blog for a few months underneath the radar so nobody can hold him to account or be certain whether it's him -but as it becomes more and more obvious, everyone will flock over to morrisseysworld and this site will probably die. Who would come here rather than visit a morrissey-endorsed site with regular contributions by the great man? They have a forum, chat room, everything you have here. ANd their traffic is spiralling. More discussion over there than you have here. Only a matter of time. That's why David is running scared and too frightened to post any MorrisseysWorld pledges or even post a link to the site when a news item is forced upon him by Morrissey himself!!

I personally believe Morrissey will deny authorship of Morrisseysworld every month or two forever, just to make people realise! Eventually even crystalgeezer might catch up! ANd he'll never take down Morrisseysworld blog or the twitter aqccount - whichy are STILL up.

ready to scoff on that humble pie david and uncle skinny?

Re: Article: Morrissey statement on true-to-you - Los Angeles and Pomona sold out wit

Come on Morrissey, save our collective sanity. Please, say you wish for both the blog and Twitter account to implode. It's the only way to shut them all up, how bloody boring it's become. Pathetic cut and paste comments daily: spam is less annoying.

it's not spam - this si on-topic. All I'm doing is pointing out that the other site made a pledge a few hours earlier offering Morrissey the opportunity to shut down both twitter account and blog forever. Morrissey responded by giving the blog and twitter account his tacit approval. This is ON TOPIC and important news - given Moz himself has written about the blog 3 times in almost as many months! The absence of any mention of Morrisseysworld in this message effectively confirms Morrissey WANTS the site to stay up... unless of course he hasn't noticed the blog message yet. Time will tell but if there's no message you can bet it's his site. WHy would be bother writing message after message denying it's his site and then ignore the chance to remove the site? Makes no sense unloess it has official approval. That would explain all the ridiculous coincidences. Anyway dmian you yourself KNOW it to be Morrissey's site, that's why you were beginning Morrissey to forgive you on the twitter account a few days ago! You are only denying it's him because he doesn't respond to your every comment! And no wonder after all the horrible things you've said about him!

...news is always bang up to date and more discussion over there, friendly vibe, recent article about Morrissey being without a deal not even posted on this site.

News is nearly always culled from here, Wanker Boy.

I find it utterly hilarious that only one more person has followed the blog in 48 hours. How long will it take the Twitter tally to reach 500? Another month or two? It's all pathetic beyond comprehension!

Last edited:

That's far too generous an accolade. Are you for real!?

damian coming from you - the one who tried to impersonate moz and gave up because your comments were shit.e? Haha ever read oscar wilde? I doubt it.

News is nearly always culled from here, Wanker Boy.

yet there's news over there that's not on here, and it usually appears firswt over there. Hmmmm, funny eh? Also they have moderation! Another benefit. I don't think they allow you to post over there do they? haha

Anonymous;1986677634Notice how scared David is - he doesn't even dare post the news item about Morrissey's pledge to close completely![/QUOTE said:
David hasn't posted the information because it's not news. He's also likely bored comatose by your incessant, droning comments!

Last edited:

yet there's news over there that's not on here, and it usually appears firswt over there. Hmmmm, funny eh? Also they have moderation! Another benefit. I don't think they allow you to post over there do they? haha

I've read every word Wilde has written, I've also studied his niece Dolly at great length. You cannot even manage to spell words correctly, who are you to even ask me such a redundant question?

Why would I even bother posting comments on the shite blog? Yes, I'm well aware a circle jerk is the constant atmosphere over there: with a Fake Morrissey at its heart!

I just skip over these Morrisseysworld comments. It's all just 'blah, blah, blah".

If it's a fake morrissey, how the hell does it always correctly predict his actions? Grow a brain! Morrissey publicises the blog every month! Every time he mentions it, the numbers visiting increase - by design!

Julia runs Morrisseysworld, and Morrissey submits occasional articles. Russell Brand is behind the comedy pieces. They're going to turn it into a black comedy in 2012 - Morrissey's desperate bid to take over the world wide web and become the new Justin Bieber, only catering to 'the middle aged, middle class and middle brow rather than low aged, low class and low brow.' Walliams and Lucas are also gonna star. It's going to be on the BBC. It will be based on the real events of MorrisseysWorld and Morrissey will play himself, a parody of Morrissey, striving to dominate cyberspace from his mansion. This whole thing is a huge and hilarious publicity stunt which will grow and grow - and end up all over the newspapers. In a few weeks they'll be writing about the blog and quoting the twitter account in the gossip columns, his attacks on Jordan etc.

Then in his 2012 autobiography Morrissey will admit it's his and Brand's blog - and the comedy series will come out that same week, guaranteeing huge book sales, and making Morrissey an even bigger star than he is today.

Mark this day in your diaries - the day I told you the agenda.

Oh yeah - the morrisseysworld comments are blah blah blah unlike your crappy trolling, dimwit

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom