Morrissey statement on true-to-you - Los Angeles and Pomona sold out within 20 minutes

Statement - true-to-you.net
16 September 2011

Morrissey's concerts at The Shrine in Los Angeles and the Fox in Pomona both sold out today within 20 minutes. The Shrine is Morrissey's fastest-selling Los Angeles concert in over ten years.

Morrissey and the band are delighted, and would like to express heartfelt thanks to everyone who bought tickets.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey statement on true-to-you - Los Angeles and Pomona sold out wit

[QSee UOTE=Blind Beggar;1986677594]I was able to get tickets for Escondido and Pomona! Can't wait![/QUOTE]

see the other placed has crashed with avengance

Re: Article: Morrissey statement on true-to-you - Los Angeles and Pomona sold out wit

And theres me talking to his dad last night. Silly sod was only on lemonade, apparently son owes him thousands.

If it's a fake morrissey, how the hell does it always correctly predict his actions? Grow a brain! Morrissey publicises the blog every month! Every time he mentions it, the numbers visiting increase - by design!

Julia runs Morrisseysworld, and Morrissey submits occasional articles. Russell Brand is behind the comedy pieces. They're going to turn it into a black comedy in 2012 - Morrissey's desperate bid to take over the world wide web and become the new Justin Bieber, only catering to 'the middle aged, middle class and middle brow rather than low aged, low class and low brow.' Walliams and Lucas are also gonna star. It's going to be on the BBC. It will be based on the real events of MorrisseysWorld and Morrissey will play himself, a parody of Morrissey, striving to dominate cyberspace from his mansion. This whole thing is a huge and hilarious publicity stunt which will grow and grow - and end up all over the newspapers. In a few weeks they'll be writing about the blog and quoting the twitter account in the gossip columns, his attacks on Jordan etc.

Then in his 2012 autobiography Morrissey will admit it's his and Brand's blog - and the comedy series will come out that same week, guaranteeing huge book sales, and making Morrissey an even bigger star than he is today.

Mark this day in your diaries - the day I told you the agenda.

Oh yeah - the morrisseysworld comments are blah blah blah unlike your crappy trolling, dimwit

OOooooooooHHHHHhhhhhhhhh A BOOKY WOOKY FULLA SHITE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous;1986677646They're going to turn it into a black comedy in 2012 - Morrissey's desperate bid to take over the world wide web and become the new Justin Bieber said:
You are a sick, sick, sick individual. Are you writing all of this from a mental health ward? Because it's all a bit too bizarre for me! It's not even funny; just terribly sad, sad, sad.

Last edited:

You are a sick, sick, sick individual. Are you writing all of this from a mental health ward? Because it's all a bit too bizarre for me! It's not even funny; just terribly sad, sad, sad.

Russell brand is about as talented at book writing as he is comedy. Shite. Im off to see damien damp piece lol 666

"One would like to announce one's pleasure at selling out tickets for ones up and coming concert shows at the Shrine in L A and the Fox in Pomona both sold out in tenty minutes and 36 seconds"
At the afore mentioned concert shows one will be wearing Marks and Spencer Y fronts (light pink) Twead hunting trousers,Barber Green Huntsman Wellington Glosher Boots,Greenwoods checked shirt and a Dear Stalker Hat complete with a variety of fishing flies on the brim "one would like to stress socks will not be worn at these two concert shows and anybody who turns up in socks will NOT gain access and shall be roughed up with fistycuffs and shown the exit"

"One would like to announce one's pleasure at selling out tickets for ones up and coming concert shows at the Shrine in L A and the Fox in Pomona both sold out in tenty minutes and 36 seconds"
At the afore mentioned concert shows one will be wearing Marks and Spencer Y fronts (light pink) Twead hunting trousers,Barber Green Huntsman Wellington Glosher Boots,Greenwoods checked shirt and a Dear Stalker Hat complete with a variety of fishing flies on the brim "one would like to stress socks will not be worn at these two concert shows and anybody who turns up in socks will NOT gain access and shall be roughed up with fistycuffs and shown the exit"

lol classic 666 could have been his dad lol

lol classic 666 could have been his dad lol

Still pondring if ear muffs should be incorporated in my ensemble for damien, Thankfully ky isnt supportin him on stage last i heard

my guess is a some guys who don't care what/who Morrissey is , gotten so many tickets as possible.The ones you will see on Ebay and here, and at least 20 dollars more,when they start advertising when people get desperate with no ticketand the less time,
I hope soon there will be system to get that moneymaking scum who delibarately investing in that sorta bussiness will be stopped ,
and who really want to see Morrissey don't have to pay more than face value and not making some criminals bankacount rising.:mad:

Last edited:

my guess is a some guys who don't care what/who Morrissey is , gotten so many tickets as possible.The ones you will see on Ebay and here, and at least 20 dollars more,when they start advertising when people get desperate with no ticketand the less time,
I hope soon there will be system to get that moneymaking scum who delibarately investing in that sorta bussiness will be stopped ,
and who really want to see Morrissey don't have to pay more than face value and not making some criminals bankacount rising.:mad:

IF it weren't for "scalpers", I would never have been up front for less than $150 each the last four times I saw Morrissey (Pit and front row). You people complain about scalpers, when they hardly ever make a profit from Morrissey these days. As far as all the tickets up front in the hands of scalpers, that's probably Morrissey himself selling those tickets. You have to understand the business these days; premium tickets are hardly ever sold thru ticketmaster.

As I have said before, if Morrissey is behind the sorrowful blog, then this shows how his career has devolved into nothing more than a sad joke.

He should focus on securing a solid band--like Boz, Alain, Spencer, and Gary. No one can argue that these guys were his strongest group other than The Smiths.

The early days of Moz being solo were always filled with excitement and vigor for the quality that was released.

None of his recent releases (over the past few years) can compare to the quality of the classics--when he was full of vigor and as Richard Butler would say, "piss and vinegar."

The lemmings will certainly disagree, but those who have been around for a while will concur.

How bout all the mexicans living in NYC
They are literally killing themselves without
the news of upcoming MORRISSEY Shows,
Ok, maybe not literally but certainly there are a
Large contingent of MORRISSEY faithful
Who are absolutely horrified that MORRISSEYS
WMA FORGOT TO MENTION THAT NEW YORK CITY
IS STILL A MAJOR CITY IN THE EASTERN PORTION
OF THE USA, CONTRARY TO POPULAR OPINION THAT
IT HAS SECEEDED FROM THE ORIGINAL TERRORITORIES....
(notice that the word TERROR is a major part of the word TERRITORIES OR RYS?)
PLEASE MORRISSEY TOUR PLANNERS AT LEAST
AT THE VERY LEAST ADMIT THAT CHICAGO IS NOT
EVEN CLOSE TO THE NORTHEAST USA AND THAT
YOU ARE LITERALLY KILLING MOST OF
FANATIC MORRISSEY FANATICS EMOTIONAL
SERENITY.... PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE LET US GET WHAT
WE WANT...GOOD NIGHT AND THANK YOU...
ALL OUR LOVE,
PUNCTURED BICYCLE

How bout all the mexicans living in NYC
They are literally killing themselves without
the news of upcoming MORRISSEY Shows,
Ok, maybe not literally but certainly there are a
Large contingent of MORRISSEY faithful
Who are absolutely horrified that MORRISSEYS
WMA FORGOT TO MENTION THAT NEW YORK CITY
IS STILL A MAJOR CITY IN THE EASTERN PORTION
OF THE USA, CONTRARY TO POPULAR OPINION THAT
IT HAS SECEEDED FROM THE ORIGINAL TERRORITORIES....
(notice that the word TERROR is a major part of the word TERRITORIES OR RYS?)
PLEASE MORRISSEY TOUR PLANNERS AT LEAST
AT THE VERY LEAST ADMIT THAT CHICAGO IS NOT
EVEN CLOSE TO THE NORTHEAST USA AND THAT
YOU ARE LITERALLY KILLING MOST OF
FANATIC MORRISSEY FANATICS EMOTIONAL
SERENITY.... PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE LET US GET WHAT
WE WANT...GOOD NIGHT AND THANK YOU...
ALL OUR LOVE,
PUNCTURED BICYCLE

Someone's gonna have a hangover in the morning. :D

As I have said before, if Morrissey is behind the sorrowful blog, then this shows how his career has devolved into nothing more than a sad joke.

He should focus on securing a solid band--like Boz, Alain, Spencer, and Gary. No one can argue that these guys were his strongest group other than The Smiths.

The early days of Moz being solo were always filled with excitement and vigor for the quality that was released.

None of his recent releases (over the past few years) can compare to the quality of the classics--when he was full of vigor and as Richard Butler would say, "piss and vinegar."

The lemmings will certainly disagree, but those who have been around for a while will concur.

Very well put as always anon

How presumptuous can one get? Now this sad little person claims to be a genius like Oscar! Sod off already u phoney! This blog is utterly insulting to Mozza!

IF it weren't for "scalpers", I would never have been up front for less than $150 each the last four times I saw Morrissey (Pit and front row). You people complain about scalpers, when they hardly ever make a profit from Morrissey these days. As far as all the tickets up front in the hands of scalpers, that's probably Morrissey himself selling those tickets. You have to understand the business these days; premium tickets are hardly ever sold thru ticketmaster.

if those criminals wern't there you got your ticket easy at face value, well if Morrissey adverised his giss and
where and how, and saying Morrissey is behind it, is bullocks, he's aware but doesn't support it, he only get's the price
for a show, his agent and venues make a deal, and tickets go on sale for the price what's on a ticket,Morrissey does not
benefit from those criminals who ask 2 or 3 times more than face value

I definate;y understand why, just making money of people who want to see their favourite artist at any prise,
the best possible seat, those criminlas who're selling are well aware of it, and are guilty of selling tickets illegaly
at higher prices plus they make a mess when the tickets go on sale cause they have lots of people who buy them at face value,
mostly or always max tickets to sell for a person

it's a circle that won't be stopped if people don't buy ridiculousprices, and the police should do
more about that kind of making money on tickets cause they make profit, if it's a tenner , ok, but
a 60 dollar ticket for 150 dollar is just not 'we' should accept

I know it's a big problem but if you don't start trying to do something against it, people with
little money to spend won't get to see Morrissey in their own city, that's my point, criminals buying
tickets from the ticketsellers on I'net or at ticketshops for face value, with 1 thing in mind , make
profit of those tickets

for me it's not normal, and accepted, I would never buy that high amount for a ticket, as I sell my ticket
never over face value.

I can see your point, but if people accept it, it won't stop and the tickets getting more expensive

Is it true that Mike Joyce has done a remix for Beyonce?
Possibly! However, Joyce runs a taco stand, in Croydon, with Beibers as the meat.

Ha Ha Ha LMAO he's gonna look a proper "Charlie" but you can't rule it out can you? I can imagine all those yankee's turnin up with no socks on just in case Ha Ha Ha if he mentions it on his mauriceworld site its true!! Hands off cocks and no to socks!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom