Morrissey statement re: San Diego - Morrissey Central (12th Nov.)

"The only trouble at San Diego were the fictitious reports by TMZ that I had been attacked. This is absolute crap. The concert and the crowd were a dream night for me. I was honored and grateful for such an excited and loving response. It concluded an outstanding set of U.S. dates and I am absolutely thrilled. TMZ, alas, live exclusively in a world of their own, and certain sections of the press seem enraged that there is nothing negative to report."

Morrissey
11 November 2018.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/213427-san-diego

Initial source:
20181112_144045.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited:
Well said M

After the hugely succesful (best ever) UK Tour earlier this year now an impeccably succesful US tour to follow.
Great year for Moz so far! Bring on South America!

Hope the Moz is in good mod for his gigs in SA. And Moz, beware of the food in Peru... please do not repeat the past!!!!! ;)

Even his vindictive statements have an air of joy about them these days. He seems to be in a really good space (in Morrissey adjusted terms).

Translation - "Here's something that will keep me in the news for a couple more days. Hope I sell some more tickets"

Fek reckon mate. Where did he mention a "hugely succesful (best ever) UK Tour earlier this year"? All the foreigner Brittish people here hate him. I reckon it's funny how these 4 dates were called a "US Tour" when he played 4 concerts in Southern California all within 160 miles of his house. The damage control that is being done because this happened in The California Son's Empire is amazing. If this happened in Leeeeeds at the Castlehogshire Bowl, uk, Uncle Steve would probably be having his Beverly Hills attorneys suing.

After the hugely succesful (best ever) UK Tour earlier this year now an impeccably succesful US tour to follow.
Great year for Moz so far!
Bring on South America!

The US tour was four concerts and a couple media appearances.

And "great year"? The summer was pretty dismal, no?

The US tour was four concerts and a couple media appearances.

And "great year"? The summer was pretty dismal, no?

Dear "Harsh Truth ".....Maybe one tends to go where they are truly loved...Sakes man...the grief Morrissey reads on this site...Can you really blame ? "Only trying to tell you what we see." MW

Well, yes, very succesful tours, and recording two new albums does to me qualify as a very good year in Moz-terms.
Some controversy always comes along with it, otherwise it would be a dull year :thumb:

Translation - "Here's something that will keep me in the news for a couple more days. Hope I sell some more tickets"
Bloody hell Skinny. I've heard of the 'glass half empty' way of looking at things but I reckon you're more like "That glass is half empty and I bet a rat pissed in it earlier".

Bloody hell Skinny. I've heard of the 'glass half empty' way of looking at things but I reckon you're more like "That glass is half empty and I bet a rat pissed in it earlier".
OH ACTON..."A boy after my own heart."...are you?
Best...D.A.C.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom