Morrissey statement: "The Slander System" (via FB Morrissey Official)

Note: links to a picture of text rather than text.

41769_morrissey_20171211.png

https://www.facebook.com/Morrissey/posts/1535483839821485:0

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:

'f*** morrissey-solo.com' t-shirt worn by Morrissey and band in Bradford

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...orn-by-morrissey-and-band-in-bradford.115745/

"BrummieBoy"

via 'The Amanuensis'

Hotel delle Nazioni Milano
Via Alfredo Cappellini
Milano

Oh Phoney
See how the outside
Contradicts what's inside
Oooooh ooh

Oh, you silly old man
You silly old man
You're making a fool of yourself
So get off the stage

The kind people
Have a wonderful dream
Morrissey on the guillotine
Cause people like you
Make me feel so tired
When will you die?

you just know MORRISSEY HAS WON when Brummie has to login.

:rock::D
It's passed 2am in Birmingham. Our Brumms burns the candle at both ends when there's Morrissey news. He must have shot out of bed and jumped on his computer, perspiring as his little chubby fingers create a blur over his keyboard... So much bile to regurgitate and so little time.

if he's going to do interviews where he sits down and talk with a person they need to be filmed, so that people can decipher themselves the spirit in which his words are meant, because on paper they probably read a lot different than they sound whilst chatting and having a laugh. if he's going to do print interviews then they should be written, so that he'll know how it looks on paper. I think he's too trusting that people will know what he means and how he meant it, when in reality people often like to read the worst possible implications into a persons words.

Morrissey Releases Statement Refuting Controversial Kevin Spacey & Donald Trump Comments

'Morrissey received vicious backlash from the interview, where he was reported to have defended Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein among sexual harassment allegations, insisting the victims should have known what they were getting into.'

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8063669/morrissey-statement-kevin-spacey-donald-trump

"BrummieBoy"

via 'The Amanuensis'

Hotel delle Nazioni Milano
Via Alfredo Cappellini
Milano

Oh Phoney
See how the outside
Contradicts what's inside
Oooooh ooh

Oh, you silly old man
You silly old man
You're making a fool of yourself
So get off the stage

The kind people
Have a wonderful dream
Morrissey on the guillotine
Cause people like you
Make me feel so tired
When will you die?

It's passed 2am in Birmingham. Our Brumms burns the candle at both ends when there's Morrissey news. He must have shot out of bed and jumped on his computer, perspiring as his little chubby fingers create a blur over his keyboard... So much bile to regurgitate and so little time.

:lbf:

and so little time.

Skinny had the privilege of being the first person to call me a Nazi :thumb:

His attacks are very homo erotic and if I was gay I would come every time. He thinks I am a nazi and that I hate him and he refuses to see the fun and banter in everything.

We're not out to get you, skinny!

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/...rrissey-probably-expect-secret-service-visit/

Didn't he get a secret service visit about statements he made in concert about bush during his presidency?

Hmmm, I wonder if that did have anything to do with cancelations and the Facebook statement.

When I google this possibility, this came up from and it article quoted a TTY Morrissey statement from 2014, blah, blah the charts are rigged, blah blah, #1 is paid for, blah, blah, thank you Israel, blah blah imprison bush and so on.

http://www.gigslutz.co.uk/morrissey-hits-george-bush-tony-blair-new-statement/

Same old (but it mentions a bush incident)

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/plod-knock-on-mozzers-door-vis-a-vis-motg.96735/

So with him knowing that a statement/joke/understanding with a reporter will do nothing to further his cause, which may or may not be with merit, he still does it today. But why, after 30+ years in the biz, why would you expect different results. "I dunno"

Well, assuming he isn't fluent in German and the interview was in English - there is zero need to look at how it was transcribed by the paper or how it was subsequently translated by our resident 'iffy' translator ;)
The tape will remove all those issues.
It will be interesting to see what surfaces.
Regards,
FWD.

Well, assuming he isn't fluent in German and the interview was in English - there is zero need to look at how it was transcribed by the paper or how it was subsequently translated by our resident 'iffy' translator ;)
The tape will remove all those issues.
It will be interesting to see what surfaces.
Regards,
FWD.

Only if it is the “NOT” edited one.
And how would we know it is?
Only because Der Spiegel says so?
Hmmm.

His attacks are very homo erotic and if I was gay I would come every time. He thinks I am a nazi and that I hate him and he refuses to see the fun and banter in everything.

We're not out to get you, skinny!
maybe this is why I've been having dreams about him with uncharacteristically erotic undertones.

Only if it is the “NOT” edited one.
And how would we know it is?
Only because Der Spiegel says so?
Hmmm.
Didn't she say the edited parts were questions being shortened? We could still get the gist of it depending on what part of the question has been shortened. But I guess we will all come to our own conclusion. I recon they will just put out the full version.

I do want to hear the recording but only as a Morrissey fan. ultimately it will change nothing, since I already know exactly how Morrissey would have sounded when he gave his answers.

' Be eggless and brainless and cloudy and crap, and they'll usher you through like a little bag of dung, Can you hear the wind between each ear? ' :lbf: !

Well, can you Taylor Swift ?!

:D

I guarantee Taylor isn't losing any sleep, or even thinking about him in passing.

As for being eggless and brainless and cloudy and crap and getting ushered through unto superstardom?
He tried that too. And failed to be ushered through.

He really is turning into Howard Hughes. It all turns to shit, and as usual, it's everybody else's fault. He literally cannot believe why the public at large don't rush out to buy his records and propel him to the dizzy heights of No.1, while believing his account of events, and his account alone.

Has the world changed, or has he changed. The answer is - the world has changed. The points have been endlessly debated, but the facts remain - in a one-to-one immediate interview, he can't help himself. He is two people indeed. The one he can control via e-mail and edicts, and the one that can't help slipping out in immediate interactions.

And this communication/edict is controlled. Oh, and the thing about requesting a recording is a smokescreen - why hasn't he sued for these heinous lies? The Slander System he calls it. Well, if that's the case, take it to the courts and get it corrected.

One more thing - I absolutely guarantee you this - despite the interview being there, and it has been for a couple of weeks, for all to see, there will be people coming on here saying 'Of course! That's what it said! Not the stuff in the magazine, the stuff in the FB post. Until now I had no idea'

Also...

Was he misquoted when he called the Chinese a subspecies?
Was he misquoted when he called Nigel Farage a Liberal Educator?
Was he misquoted when he said the UKIP leadership election was rigged against Anne—Marie Waters?
Was he misquoted when he said Sadiq Khan talked so quickly people couldn’t understand him?
Was he misquoted when he said Le Pen won the French presidential campaign debate?

Do you see a pattern in what he chooses to comment on?

He really is turning into Howard Hughes.

Clearly this nincompoop knows nothing about Howard Hughes yet he keeps repeating this fallacy. Mozza likes to go out to pubs and drink industrial strength amounts of Vodka whilst indulging in a little humasexual friskiness. He is far from the long haired, toenails-and-fingernails-out-of-control, own urine storing recluse that HH was. What is this sucka on about?

I guarantee Taylor isn't losing any sleep, or even thinking about him in passing.

As for being eggless and brainless and cloudy and crap and getting ushered through unto superstardom?
He tried that too. And failed to be ushered through.

i was speaking of all the 'Taylor Swifts' before and those to come after. Oh yes, awful video, but THANK YOU for bringing it to our attention, because now I believe we can all see what that video and his decision to 'o.k.' that video is all about, it's him saying... is this what they want of me? then I'll give them what they want ! I hope they're all happy now. And after the video was done, M walked over to the sink and washed his hands clean of the mess, and shrugging his shoulders.. moved on.

By the way, it's hilarious watching the wilfully dense stick their fingers in their ears and vote my post as troll. If you like numbers on a screen, you're in for a treat, because I'm just going to keep on posting it. Best of luck.
Why do you think that people are ‘dense’ just because they dislike your posts? Everyone is wrong except you? That sounds an awful lot like...what’s his name... And try to reply to this like a grownup and without insults and ad hominems, ok?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom