Morrissey statement: "The Slander System" (via FB Morrissey Official)

Note: links to a picture of text rather than text.

41769_morrissey_20171211.png

https://www.facebook.com/Morrissey/posts/1535483839821485:0

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are aware that it’s a circle, right? The “far left” and “far right” are EXACTLY the same, albeit with different ignorance’s as their motivation. The far right rape children, praise Jesus and tell you there’s “nothing to see here”. The far left rape children and tell you “you can’t say that”.

How about this? Let’s be adults with a modicum of socio-political understanding and not argue over who’s the bigger twat in a cesspool of c***s.

So in short you are saying we are stuck in a war between jews and muslims, Israel and Palestine, and have nothing to do with it?

Is how I feel.

You saying three pages ago that Morrissey being attacked equates to Morrissey being silenced, before you inexplicably felt compelled to bring up Islam (and then didn't want to talk about Islam):
Getting the SACK was meant in general terms. NO. I said people are NOT allowed to openly criticise Islam. I didn't say I wanted to start doing so now.

Was Morrissey wrong to say the things he has said recently?

'1) The latest offensive comment from our hero and his inevitable denial'

When did Morrissey sign up to be anyone's 'hero' ?

In fact he sang: “And my one true love is under the ground, I’ll never be anybody’s hero now.”

But maybe that was just the emotion of that moment. He might have giving it another thought or chance. Is it wrong to change and to have different feelings about it?

By the look of the audiences and his intense relationship with them it could be. I hope it does as I guess it is what he wants, among other things.

Morrissey Attempts to Clarify His Controversial Kevin Spacey and Trump Comments

By Calum Slingerland

'Morrissey's statement didn't address further comments made to British newspaper The Sunday Times, however, doubling down on his seriously questionable views of sexual harassment, which he called "a pathetic attempt at courtship."

We can understand Moz looking for a win this close to holiday time, especially after some further skewering by GQ. Unfortunately, this likely isn't going to be it.'

http://exclaim.ca/music/article/mor...squoted_re_donald_trump_and_sexual_harassment

"BrummieBoy"

via 'The Amanuensis'

Hotel delle Nazioni Milano
Via Alfredo Cappellini
Milano

Oh Phoney
See how the outside
Contradicts what's inside
Oooooh ooh

Oh, you silly old man
You silly old man
You're making a fool of yourself
So get off the stage

The kind people
Have a wonderful dream
Morrissey on the guillotine
Cause people like you
Make me feel so tired
When will you die?

' Be eggless and brainless and cloudy and crap, and they'll usher you through like a little bag of dung, Can you hear the wind between each ear? ' :lbf: !

Well, can you Taylor Swift ?!

:D

Morrissey Blames The Media For His Controversial Kevin Spacey And Harvey Weinstein Comments

'Morrissey rolled back nearly every controversial element contained in the initial story, denying that he would even say such things

He then went on to blame print media in general, taking a bit of Trump-esque “fake news” tone to call into question all journalism

The message concludes with Morrissey saying he asked for the audio of the original interview and the publication has refused. While it might be heartening to think that he never said these things in the first place, blaming all of print media, especially in a time when the professional work of so many are written off by our own elected leaders, is unfortunate.'

http://uproxx.com/music/morrissey-blamed-print-media-kevin-spacey-comments/

"BrummieBoy"

via 'The Amanuensis'

Via Alfredo Cappellini
Milano

Oh Phoney
See how the outside
Oooooh ooh

Oh, you silly old man
You silly old man
So get off the stage

The kind people
Have a wonderful dream
Cause people like you
Make me feel so tired
When will you die?

“In the world of music, as with politics, if you show any signs of being able to make a difference, you will be blocked, and you will have your arms tugged out from their sockets. In the same world of music, if you have nothing to say, if your brain is a mental frost and if your pointless songs are the eyes of a dead fish, then your number one position awaits unasked, and your five-star reviews shall keep the press alive. Music is eternity, and the call of 2018 is the time to be new and different. But you must forget the print media who are infatuated with their own reflection and do not want yours. Be eggless and brainless and cloudy and crap, and they’ll usher you through like a little bag of dung. Can you hear the wind between each ear?” Morrissey

"He can't dance or sing,
He can't do anything!
But what the hell?
The kid's a looker.

Just add cash and stir
And there you are
Another nonsense, non-star
(Da da, da da da da etc.)

There's no pretense,
This kid is dense
But what the hell?
The kid's a looker

Just add cash and stir
And the crash consumers line up
Shoulder to shoulder.
(La da la da da da etc.)

Sometime through the night
The kid shed his life
So very sad
However do not call this number again
We're busy moulding the face of the kid's replacement, yeah.
(La da da la da etc.)"

'Kid's A Looker' Morrissey

"BrummieBoy"

via 'The Amanuensis'

Via Alfredo Cappellini
Milano

Oh Phoney
See how the outside
Oooooh ooh

Oh, you silly old man
You silly old man
So get off the stage

The kind people
Have a wonderful dream
Cause people like you
Make me feel so tired
When will you die?

Last edited:
Morrissey Issues Statement on Controversial Kevin Spacey, Trump Comments.
https://pitchfork.com/news/morrisse...ontroversial-kevin-spacey-trump-comments/amp/

Morrissey attempts to clean up recent comments on Donald Trump and Kevin Spacey.
https://consequenceofsound.net/2017...nt-comments-on-donald-trump-and-kevin-spacey/

Morrissey issues new statement about controversial Kevin Spacey and Donald Trump comments.
http://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-issues-new-statement-kevin-spacey-donald-trump-2170505

A couple appearing now before the host of similar ones do.
Regards
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom