"Morrissey sucks!" (first thought that came to mind upon reading that...)

Denia

pirate wench
oh, c'mon.
everyone on this board must have heard that a hundred times (maybe less, maybe more). when some fool dares to say those words what is the first thought that comes to mind? for me it's always: "Burst into flames! Burst into flames!"

Well, I stopped making a fuss about it. It just doesn't help.
I always think by myself when people say things like that, how stupid and unknowing these persons are. Well, 3/4 of the population is like that. It's a privilege to "know" Morrissey.

Morrissey is a polarizing figure. That's how it is. Having someone piss on an artist you like is never pleasant, but at the same time it's a satisfying affirmation of everything Morrissey is about.

Long may he continue to piss off the right people, on this board and elsewhere.

Another perspective to take-- always a dose of calmness, I find-- is simply to consider for a moment the taste of the person making the comment: nearly always they have abysmal CD collections. Instead of taking offense you can smile and think, "No wonder".

I usually get pissed as hell...but my reaction varies from...well, saying :"oh f*** up I'm gonna dislocate every junction of your sad body" to " leave me alone" (runs and cries) it depends on the day

It doesn't bother me when people say "Morrissey sucks". We're all entitled to our own opinions. I enjoy him, and that's all that matters to me. If we all enjoyed the same things, the world would be a very boring place. It's our diversity and difference in tastes that makes life interesting.

when someone gives out about morrissey it feels as if theys attacking me which is strange.my granddad takes morrissey hating to a new level telling how he is going to murder morrissey in great detail.
my friends hate them but i point out that the pussy cat dolls are whores it shuts them up.

It's when they come here to say 'Morrissey sucks' that annoys me. I really don't see the point in taking all that effort to join a forum just to say 'omg Morrissey is, lyk, well rubbish n 50 Cent is da best!! Lolzzzers!!!!!11'.

That makes me want to shout 'get a life' really loudly in their ear.

First thought that came to mind was (no offence to yourself) .. another nobhead coming on here in search of a metaphorical kick in the arse because a kick in the arse is better than no attention whatsoever.

I agree that the word 'sucks' says a lot about the person. The more I repeat the word in my head the more I want to beat such a person over the head!

[What's so wrong with the word SUX....I'm particuIarIy fond of this word as I am of awsome, dumbass, Ioser, retard, idiot, sIut, and WHORE] maybe it's an age thing....Whatever! [aIso Iove this one]

When peopIe say mean things about Moz to my face [incIuding friends or famiIy members who Iisten to Hip-Hop and other brainIess BuIIshit] I just teII them to go F*** themseIves in a very SMUG and arrogant tone! It's very effective! then I go Off on how stupid their choice of music is.....I may aIso comment on their ugIyness if appIicabIe! I'm just not one to be messed with, I'm a very very bad boy sometimes.......Ieave my Moz aIone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom