Morrissey teams up with PETA for ‘Holidays Are Murder on Turkeys’ Campaign

Morrissey Teams Up With PETA for ‘Holidays Are Murder on Turkeys’ Campaign - PETA

41081_41078_Morrissey_flyer_PETA_2017.jpeg

Seattle
– For his November/December U.S. tour, Morrissey has teamed up with PETA to spread his own brand of seasonal cheer: a campaign called “Holidays Are Murder on Turkeys.”

The flier’s specially crafted artwork (viewable here) features photos of Morrissey with animals behind a cartoon image of the veg icon holding aloft a sign bearing the campaign slogan. He has recruited PETA members to hand the fliers to thousands of fans exiting each of his 17 U.S. shows, including performances at the Hollywood Bowl and Madison Square Garden.

“We hope this unique artwork will end up on refrigerators across the country as a reminder that animals shouldn’t be sacrificed for holiday feasts,” says PETA Vice President Dan Mathews.

Morrissey once hosted a PETA Thanksgiving dinner at which a turkey was the guest of honor rather than the main course. For more information, please visit PETA.org.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get daily mails from PETA , and indeed they do good things, but they want your money also, their asking for donations is tiresome,, as with lots of companies and organisations, if you give 1 you can't refuse the other.

I saw a 20$ shirt which I liked at PETA, but the shipping was half the amount of te shirt, as with the new album at his Mporium too,get his emails, want to buy it, but there's no way I found till now to get from the UK shipping and paying in euroos, and Brexit isn't began,just voted.

4CK THE PERFORMER

The bots look to the performer
The bots love the performer
The performer hood winks the bots
So the bots trust the performer
The bots follow the performer
"I'm a vegan"proclaimed the performer
Step forward an informer of the performer
"Hang on a minute!There's cheese on the rider"of the performer says the informer

So the bots choose to ignore the informer of the performer
The bots still love the performer
The performer ignores the informer
The informer keeps an eye to the Luddite performer
"Spent the day in bed" sings the performer
And an eyebrow is raised by the informer to the fashion of the performer
It's wool and cashmere to celebrate a queer, with peacock feather on the shoulder

The alarm was raised by the informer
To let the bots know the hypocrisy of the performer
Most of them listened and had to admit
That the wizard of Moz, Steven was a huge lying shit
But there's always one and she still can't believe
He'll always be a CrankFraud !
A CrankFraud called Steve

Benny

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Laugh out loud it's 4kin Alvin Stardust in the cartoon picture :rolleyes: :rofl:

Stevo the clown is a fat knacker these days carrying a fair bit of cheese

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/alexa...ther-embellished-cardigan-p000000000005644959

0cc6e70435aff955766bc51678f0531d

Oct 10, 2017

#4CK THE HYPOCRITE PERFORMER

THIS CLOWN AND HIS ACT IS NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY.

#BOYCOTT STEVO THE CLOWN AND HIS CIRCUS TOUR
#BOYCOTT LOW IN CLOWN SCHOOL
STEVO HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS

I maybe reading too much into it... but I have a suspicion Benny doesn't like Morrissey.

Probably more of a Backstreet Boys fan.

Benny the British Backstreet Boy Butcher :greatbritain::knife::menholdinghands::menholdinghands:

I maybe reading too much into it... but I have a suspicion Benny doesn't like Morrissey.

Probably more of a Backstreet Boys fan.

Benny the British Backstreet Boy Butcher :greatbritain::knife::menholdinghands::menholdinghands:

Oh no no ! You're definitely NOT reading too much into it R2D
Your just behaving as a true bot would and should by turning a blind eye to Stevo the clown and the hypocrisy that surrounds him and his circus entourage of yes people.
Keep it up bots the wizard is so pleased with all of you while he spends the day in his 5* hotel bed, gorging on Diesel bone and cheese watching clips of his slim/trim yesteryears on utube.
I should imagine Stevo likes "back street boys" or any easy huma-meat, I don't suppose he's that fussy.
Endless fun and laughter as always:thumb:

Meat is murder coz moz sez so innit :highfive:

Get ya corn here! Get ya corn here! Get ya delicious corn.
Get it crisp and steamy, get it smooth and creamy.
And what goes better with corn, then some nutritious Tofurky!
That's right, it's "The Soy With Some Corn On The Side".
Join Moz, the good folks at PETA, and the entire Wild Turkey Community.
Say no to Turkey murder and yes to love!

Calling all street artists!
Grab your brushes and buckets of glue and slap this picture across all cities!
Have fun with it. You're doin' Love's work!

Morrissey- never play Jimmy Kimmel's show again....ever....gross indeed
from Vulture online:
The other day, I had a foie gras hot dog,” says Jimmy Kimmel, dressed in a gray hoodie and baggy jeans, sitting in a makeshift office at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, where he was hosting a week of his namesake show, Jimmy Kimmel Live! “That might sound gross, but it was the best hot dog I’ve ever eaten,” he raves. “A foie gras hot dog. That’s me in a nutshell right there.”

nah, but I think Santa will be bringing M a vegan-friendly cardigan like the one he might already have.

:thumb:

I had a dream where Vegan Santa plucked Morrissey's dying quiff and his eyelashes & pubes (without pain relief) then knitted him a thong to wear..then changed his mind and strangled the humasexual fraud with it.

I had a dream where Vegan Santa plucked Morrissey's dying quiff and his eyelashes & pubes (without pain relief) then knitted him a thong to wear..then changed his mind and strangled the humasexual fraud with it.

No you didn't................:lbf::lbf:

Remember to give "Wild Turkey Kisses" this no-thanks giving.
A "Wild Turkey Kiss" is when ya slap the mess out of a family
member who serves a murdered Turkey for dinner. (Or at least
a gentle slap on the hand.)
Spread the Love!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom