Morrissey: THE CRUEL TEASING SAD OLD BITCH!

fortbethel

Dorrissey I HOPE U READ THIS U MID LIFE HE/SHE! HOW DARE U LEAVE OUT VEGAS/Az/ & LA. It just goes to show WHAT A TEASING BITCH U REALLY ARE! I HATE U & MY CAT HATES U TOO! DORRISSEY DOES INDEED RIDE A COCK HORSE!

Re: Dorrissey: THE CRUEL TEASING SAD OLD BITCH!

I think you need those meds. For someone you appear to tease and hate so much you certainly seem angry at not seeing them.

Blimey.

Peter

Dorrissey I HOPE U READ THIS U MID LIFE HE/SHE! HOW DARE U LEAVE OUT VEGAS/Az/ & LA. It just goes to show WHAT A TEASING BITCH U REALLY ARE! I HATE U & MY CAT HATES U TOO! DORRISSEY DOES INDEED RIDE A COCK HORSE!

who the hell is Dorrissey?

who the hell is Dorrissey?

MorrisseyOnGrass.jpg

+

e12-080-doris-day-loverly-leo-fuchs.jpg

=

Dorrissey?

missed you :)

I predict great things for this thread.

dorrissey i hope u read this u mid life he/she! How dare u leave out vegas/az/ & la. It just goes to show what a teasing bitch u really are! I hate u & my cat hates u too! Dorrissey does indeed ride a cock horse!

omg i h8 u 2 biznitch

Am I the only one that LOL'd at that statement? :o

Morrissey I HOPE U READ THIS U MID LIFE HE/SHE! HOW DARE U LEAVE OUT VEGAS/Az/ & LA. It just goes to show WHAT A TEASING BITCH U REALLY ARE! I HATE U & MY CAT HATES U TOO! MORRISSEY DOES INDEED RIDE A COCK HORSE!

What's got to do with your cat which hates Morrissey who hasn't planned to touring your area?

You should post your rant to youtube if you want to get noticed by Morrissey.

Morrissey isn't playing Dublin and me and my little dog aren't angry, 'cos we are going to see him in Galway!
Maybe you should step out of your comfort zone and possibly your state in the US of A and go and see him somewhere else, so there!!

It's odd, because when this poster talks about the Smiths, he/she actually sounds like a normal, rational human being. Then when it comes to Morrissey's solo career, this vile 'character' comes out :rolleyes:

all the classic tune, Morrissey Rides A CockHorse.
A wonderful tune for you and your family this time of year.
LOLZ

youtube it....:)

M.

Would you like some cake?

Back
Top Bottom