Morrissey The Last Of The Famous... TEST PRESS PROMO 7" Very Rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

LALA

Hello,

I had sold his item on e-bay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayIS...n6FWVFk%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1031) but the buyer was not at home when the postman tried to deliver it and it has only got back to me, the buyer panicked I think and opened a case with e-bay even after I sent through all the tracking info, such is life! I am going to offer this item here first before sending a second chance offer to the buyer who just missed out, if you are interested in this item please send me a PM with your offer, please note the sale price on e-bay,

thanks.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I was your buyer. I NEVER received ANY notification that the USPS or UPS had been round to deliver a package that I'd missed. And yes, I did contact both to see if they had any undelivered packages for me. They both told me, no. As for the tracking number you provided, it ONLY showed that a package with that # had been delivered to the United States. It gave NO further details as to it's whereabouts. I filed a complaint with eBay because that was way too much money for me to gamble with, plus your tracking number could have easily been bogus. Sorry, but I don't trust folks on eBay. Certainly with that much money. Almost 2 months went by with no record.

Good Luck with your auction.

What I did for you.

1: I sent the 7" to the address you supplied.
2: I gave you the tracking number.
3: I gave you the time and the date UPS tried to deliver the 7".
4: I asked you to contact your post office with the tracking number.
5: I e-mailed you with updates.
6: I issued you a full refund.

What you did for me.

1: You ignored my advice and did not answered any of the polite questions I asked you.
2: You were out when UPS attempted delivery.
3: Your default setting was "I want a refund" as per your one line e-mails through e-bay.
4: You ignored my questions in regards to resolution including offering to re-send the item to you once it was returned to me (which it now has, if you wish I will post a photo of the envelope here that confirms that UPS were at your door with the item you bought but you were out).

Your communication skills are beyond terrible.

Bottom line is you have missed out on this very rare item.

If you don't trust anyone on E-bay don't use it.

I have banned you from bidding on any future items I sell on E-bay.

Thanks for wishing me luck, hopefully this time around the buyer will not be a complete time-waster.

You banned me?!?!?!?! That is awesome! I would NEVER attempt to buy something from you again. YOU ARE A LIAR! You gave me a insufficient tracking number. You never "gave me the time and date that UPS tried to deliver the 7", if you had all of this could have been avoided. And you didn't issue me a refund - eBay did, and I had to fight and jump through multiple hoops to get that refund. YOU ARE A TWAT!!!!!!!!!

Here you go brains from dear Royal Mail: "A delivery was attempted for your item with reference LY425009810GB in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA before 09:33 on 15/06/12. If redelivery or collection is unsuccessful, the item will be returned to the UK".

Maybe UPS does not deliver to trailer parks.

If you like I can post the rest of your Shakespearean E-bay e-mails here, hoops, the only hoop involved is the big shitty hoop you are speaking from.

Maybe you don't know how E-bay works, I see that you have sold "a slew of wonderful Smiths and Morrissey collectables on eBay. Please have a look" on a previous post so you're a dirty little dealer as well.

Complete amateur.

Oh you silly little man. San Francisco is hardly a trailer park. Post what you like. I have nothing to hide. I've maintained a very successful account since 2004, so I'm hardly an eBay amateur. As for that Royal Mail message all I can say is that this is the first time you shared this information with me. Is it real? Fix your teeth and get some sun darling, I think gloomy old England is getting to you.

So I can forgive you for not being able to read what I sent this on June the 21st at 1:15pm:

"Hello, I checked with Royal Mail, if look at the tracking number on their site it says: "A delivery was attempted for your item with reference LY425009810GB in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA before 09:33 on 15/06/12. If redelivery or collection is unsuccessful, the item will be returned to the UK" So the item was delivered to your address but you were not there to sign for it, the man at Royal Mail says that UPS will more then likely hold the item for two weeks (did they leave a undelivered note? and then send it back to me, you could contact your local UPS branch to see if they are holding the item (they can track it through the tracking number above) so you have a few options: Wait until the item is sent back and I will again send it to the address you provide. I will issue you a refund and I will sell the item on as a "second chance" to the bidder who came second. Please let me know what you would like to do. Thanks. "

To which you responded...7 days later...maybe you were rushing to your local sauna or something:

"I'm awaiting a full refund."

Thanks for those greetings from the cradle of Aids, I suppose Eton John will have written a whole chapter about your great city in his new book..."darling".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom