MORRISSEY:THE NEW LEAD SINGER OF INXS???>??

B

biggoof_99

Once again fans,it looks like Morrissey is trying to get back into the public eye at any means. I was told by a reliable source that Morrissey was seen in the studio with the rest of the living members of this band. It seems that although Michael Hutchens was revered by most,his bandmates grew tired of his "moodyness" and were ready to @#!!! can him anyways.

From the looks of things,they have always been huge Morrissey fans and appreciate him and his music. "This Morrissey guy is bloody good. I really think he can carry a note better than Michael ever could. He is really something to watch. He came into the studio and danced and sang and smashed flowers,which to me was fun. He can really sing too,I was amazed.Where has this guy been hiding?" Well guys,he hasn't been hiding at all. He has become a bit of a recluse and has been out of the public eye for a bit.

"Well,to put it bluntly,I think he's far better than Michael ever was. I really do mean that. I think that if we would have had morrissey as a singer to begin with,we'd still be together making wonderful music. Besides, he is much easier to work with than Michael ever was. How much can flowers actually cost anyways? I really liked watching him dance too. he can really move" Well guys,you have learned what we've always known,that yes Morrissey should be back in the music world.

I think this is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. I really liked the Journey and Van Halen ones better,but this was funny too.

Back
Top Bottom