Morrissey to appear on Jimmy Fallon / Tonight Show on the 13th May, 2019

Further to the post announcing it on Morrissey Central, the NBC / Fallon site now confims an appearance on Monday, 13th of May.

(11:35 / 10:35 pm Central).

full

https://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayor Pete Buttplug..................be still my beating heart.

I don't envy the high school social studies teachers who have to deal with snickering teenagers calling him "Butt-Gig", but he does seem like a pleasant fellow that can speak in complete sentences.

Yanopolous would have been a better guest to compliment the wing-nut, bubble-dwelling, internet-educated drivel that we’ve all come to expect from present-day Steve.

Black Thought from The Roots (Jimmy Fallon's house band) once made a record with a side group called Money Makin' Jam Boys.
One of the Money Makin' Jam Boys songs was called "International Playboy" and on the chorus one of'em sang "It's the last of famous international playboys".
That's just a little fun fact for ya.

I thought they’d booked the other at first and was really wondering about the lineup. Glad it’s not going to be the show it might have been.
Just out of interest is it that Milo has specifically said that you object to?

Not sure what your point is, I've never commented on Spencer either way.

You commented on him in the Site Moderation Feedback thread one month ago, see below:

The only person who could possibly be linked to the alt-right that I've ever quoited here is Milo and he disavowed the alt-right back in 2017 as what was formally a fun trolly movement hijacked by white nationalist thickos like Richard Spencer.

"White nationalist thickos like Richard Spencer."
So just out of interest what is it that Richard has specifically said that you object to?

You commented on him in the Site Moderation Feedback thread one month ago, see below:

"White nationalist thickos like Richard Spencer."
So just out of interest what is it that Richard has specifically said that you object to?
Yep got me, I did make a throwaway comment about Spencer. Here is something I find pretty dumb, "In thinking about immigration and migration, I could not care less whether someone filled out the paperwork correctly or passed a civics exam. I oppose the immigration of an African who waits his turn and genuinely ‘wants to be an American’; conversely, I would gladly accept thousands of ‘Swedish boat people’ who wash up on the shores."

Watching him throw Nazi salutes in a bar while Milo was singing 'America the Beautiful' I found to be pretty dumb as well. Don't punch Richard though, just let the dumb c*** rise and fall by the quality of his ideas.

Yep got me, I did make a throwaway comment about Spencer. Here is something I find pretty dumb, "In thinking about immigration and migration, I could not care less whether someone filled out the paperwork correctly or passed a civics exam. I oppose the immigration of an African who waits his turn and genuinely ‘wants to be an American’; conversely, I would gladly accept thousands of ‘Swedish boat people’ who wash up on the shores."

Watching him throw Nazi salutes in a bar while Milo was singing 'America the Beautiful' I found to be pretty dumb as well. Don't punch Richard though, just let the dumb c*** rise and fall by the quality of his ideas.
goodlooking-viking-problems_o_4483297.jpg

yeah, there’s really no difference at all...:laughing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom