Morrissey to appear on Sale el Sol (Mexico TV, Imagen Televisión - March 15, 2018)

UPDATE Mar. 15:

Video link posted by Gaetano:

Links posted by Famous when dead:

Morrissey on Sale el Sol / Mexico TV tomorrow (Mar. 15, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)

UPDATE: live stream:

http://www.imagentv.com/en-vivo

Posted by Famous when dead:

Poached shamelessly from Facebook.

42602_morrissey_gracias.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
How does the saying go? -- there is no such thing as bad publicity! Looks to me like ol' Esteban is generating interest - as a performer is wont to do when he's performing on tour.

MrShoes

Why are the dad dancers wearing their pajamas? It looks like an Ali Baba Goes To Mexico pantomime.

Links to El País:

Morrissey's brief appearance on Mexican television disappoints tweeters.

https://verne.elpais.com/verne/2018/03/15/mexico/1521137298_063688.amp.html

This one is a bit more interesting...

Which links to:

https://elclubdelrock.com/noticias-...ow-de-morrissey-en-tele-abierta-mexicana/amp/

After roughly translating, one explanation that seems plausible is that the negative reaction online in Spanish was the viewers not getting the satirical nature of the Jacky's video - recreated in the studio. Then seeing this as disrespectful towards Moz. This would explain a lot and explain why they were carrying the clothes from the video around with them so readily.
Something to consider as I'm not sure they knowingly snubbed him given it was they who wanted fan's questions to put to him.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Crykey lad! Talk about phoning it in. I reckon he could of at least lip synced with instruments. Reckon Boz carries his belly well. Why don't Mexican girls in Moz Angeles look like those Mexican girls? I reckon old Uncle Steve f***ed all of them backstage.
It is getting particularly creepy that you keep referring to Morrissey as Uncle Steve. Please f*** off and haunt another site you cock sucking turd.

I don’t know what’s more impressive - this, or the Kiss Me A Lot official video!

I would have said that this is the most embarrassing TV performance ever, but I've seen WeirdUncleWall-EyeSkinny's 'performance' on Mastermind in all it's greasy haired glory...nothing quite beats that for pure, unmitigated horror.

But to give him credit, he could name the drummer in The Smiths.

I love Moz, but the thing of the band in shell suits doing bad dad dancing isn't a good look! Not sure why he's sticking with this for the promo work around the Jackie single, it's bizarre. Any why mime on the show? I would have though Moz would sing live considering his passion for being a 'real' artist. Still love him though and great to see him getting some TV coverage.

I feel so bad for those guys line dancing in their powder blue satin pajamas. Morrissey is a psycho.

I love Moz, but the thing of the band in shell suits doing bad dad dancing isn't a good look! Not sure why he's sticking with this for the promo work around the Jackie single, it's bizarre. Any why mime on the show? I would have though Moz would sing live considering his passion for being a 'real' artist. Still love him though and great to see him getting some TV coverage.

Maybe they decided to lip sync because they had to play live in a studio a few hours later. Guess their instruments and equipments already were there. Besides, most people who gave their opinion in social media didn't have a clue about the song. They didn't even know they were the members of the band, not dancers.

What's up with that clip of him exiting the building? He walks like he has an arthritic hip. And I should know, I had to have mine replaced after a year of walking like that as a result of being crashed into by a drunk driver in Las Vegas. As I was on my way to see Morrissey @ the Cosmo.
I thought that too - wondered if he'd been overdoing the hip-swivelling just lately. Then I looked more closely. There's an uneven part on the floor that he has to step on (not sure what it's called, but it's the bit painted yellow and black - I presume it's sheilding cables or something). Wow, the accident sounds bad. Do you set metal detectors off in airports now?

I thought that too - wondered if he'd been overdoing the hip-swivelling just lately. Then I looked more closely. There's an uneven part on the floor that he has to step on (not sure what it's called, but it's the bit painted yellow and black - I presume it's sheilding cables or something). Wow, the accident sounds bad. Do you set metal detectors off in airports now?
No, but it squeaks when I fornicate. Seriously though, it doesn't really affect my life. The surgery was a breeze, I got to hang out with some really friendly seniors in the hospital, and life goes on. I want to state for the record that staggering away from the wreckage and down the strip- that I only missed three songs. Such is the draw of Morrissey, I suppose!

No, but it squeaks when I fornicate. Seriously though, it doesn't really affect my life. The surgery was a breeze, I got to hang out with some really friendly seniors in the hospital, and life goes on. I want to state for the record that staggering away from the wreckage and down the strip- that I only missed three songs. Such is the draw of Morrissey, I suppose!
Bloody hell, G, that's some dedication. I hope he appreciated it (and I think we both know the answer there). The question is, would you go to those lengths now?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom