Morrissey to appear on Sale el Sol (Mexico TV, Imagen Televisión - March 15, 2018)

UPDATE Mar. 15:

Video link posted by Gaetano:

Links posted by Famous when dead:

Morrissey on Sale el Sol / Mexico TV tomorrow (Mar. 15, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)

UPDATE: live stream:

http://www.imagentv.com/en-vivo

Posted by Famous when dead:

Poached shamelessly from Facebook.

42602_morrissey_gracias.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell, G, that's some dedication. I hope he appreciated it (and I think we both know the answer there). The question is, would you go to those lengths now?
Honestly it was some Blues Brothers "mission from God" stuff. I'd driven 1000 miles to LA to see the Cure 2 days prior and then over to Vegas prior to another long drive home. So I was determined. Nowadays I'd probably ditch the show and go to the hospital for x rays. My only regret is that I settled with the insurance company for far less $ than I should have since I didn't know that the hip needed replacing until later.

FB_IMG_1521216632207.jpg

Poached shamelessly from Facebook.
Regards,
FWD.

Okay I'll try to explain the reasoning for this briefly:
1) as any attendee of the UK shows will have noted, the Jackie video is closely modelled on the four tops singing Same Old Song. Many people must have noticed this and pointed it out....
2) The most famous performance, and the one played in the intro videos segment, includes the lip synced audio of the Same Old Song, alongside the band pulling very similarly choreographed moves to the Jackie vid.
3) This is no stranger than moz playing portions of bullfighter on Chilean television circa 2015, when the audio was so bad that it was thoroughly unlistenable, at least this was funny! And paying homage to the Four Tops
Hope that helps explain some of the weirdness to anyone confused, coincidentally same old song is fantastic and well worth a listen, not the backing dancing and lighting is same as Jackie vid X

Not seen it but someone who did said the hosts were rude not even thanking him spending time on their mobiles. Well done Mexico on becoming modern.

1) as any attendee of the UK shows will have noted, the Jackie video is closely modelled on the four tops singing Same Old Song. Many people must have noticed this and pointed it out....
2) The most famous performance, and the one played in the intro videos segment, includes the lip synced audio of the Same Old Song, alongside the band pulling very similarly choreographed moves to the Jackie vid.
3) This is no stranger than moz playing portions of bullfighter on Chilean television circa 2015, when the audio was so bad that it was thoroughly unlistenable, at least this was funny! And paying homage to the Four Tops
Hope that helps explain some of the weirdness to anyone confused, coincidentally same old song is fantastic and well worth a listen, not the backing dancing and lighting is same as Jackie vid X

You nailed it. Some people need to get a sense of humour.

Sweet and It is a good song. I posted it in the what r u listening thread a while back. Don’t know a lot about the four tops but it came up on YouTube in my shuffling

Yes. Or possibly The Bullfighter Dies. Or even, People Are The Same Everywhere. We're joking about it, but you know as well as I do that's completely possible.
To the person who voted my comment as 'redundant'.... my comment was a bloody joke. Sheesh.

No idea what the crappy backing dancers were doing but Moz looks and sounds excellent and better than he has in years.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom