Morrissey to play BBC 6 Music Live 2017 (Monday 2nd Oct. 2017, Maida Vale, London)

Morrissey playing 6 Music Live on Monday 2nd October

6 Music Live 2017 - BBC Radio 6 Music

Excerpt:

6 Music Live returns for 2017 with Lauren Laverne introducing a week of live performances from the BBC's iconic Maida Vale studios, featuring Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Robert Plant.

The sessions will take place during Lauren's 6 Music show, at midday from Monday 2 to Friday 6 October 2017. And you could be in our audience. For full details of how to register, and to read all the terms and conditions, please follow the link below:

** APPLY HERE FOR TICKETS FOR 6 MUSIC LIVE 2017 **
Registration closes on Monday 11 September, 6pm.

Morrissey - Monday 2 October 2017

Morrissey will be joining us to perform his first live session for the BBC in over five years. He recently announced the release of his 11th solo album Low in High-School, which is due out this November...

40662_6musiclive2017.jpg

Chris also sends the link:

Morrissey to play first London show in two years as part of BBC Radio 6 Music Live - NME

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already predicted Christmas Eve at The Sunset Marquis and then the annual Christmas day Morrissey/Sinatra vs Osbourne family beach volleyball game on Malibu and then Aunt Nancy's famous veggie lasagna for Christmas dinner while counting the dollars from all the foreigners buying "Steve!!! Live at The Hollywood Bowl" CD/DVD special edition for Christmas presents dreaming of Hollywood. You foreigners are a sad lots inn nn it? Reckon at least you have good delusional fantasies. Go home Yankee caps!!!

I hope Morrissey does a new song,but I'm afraid he waits,and does some songs that will stand for his already 30 solo years.

Sadly BBC6 isnot avaible here in my region in Holland.

Good PR and make them awake for the new album:thumb:

What's the format of BBC 6 Music Live like? How many songs can we expect to be performed?

It wasn't another leaked track-list as such - just a tweeted Joe Chiccarelli photo of some recording equipment with the label 'Morrissey - All the young people' on it. It was taken down pretty quickly which makes you think it was probably genuine. It might have been an album title that was subsequently discarded or it could be the name of a song.
I have it from a reliable source that 'All the young people' is in fact a cover version of 'All the young dudes', but with the melodic guitar parts replaced with chugathon feedback from Jesse dropping his guitar, and sample vocals from 'sweetie pie' distorted and added at the end, with 4 minutes of silence rounding off the song nicely. A bonus track on the deluxe CD will feature 'All the young people' with 8 minutes of silence, and the track subtly renamed to 'All the old people' because listeners will be convinced their hearing is bad after listening to it.

Last edited:
7 t0 10 songs appears to be the norm. It seems to be a platform for new music releases, so expect Morrissey to perform new songs.
If he wears a blazer I'll be happy. If he doesn't I won't.... unless the songs are ace.....:eek:

6 music live is best recorded as it happens.
The 'red button' and catch up can be highlights rather than the full event (going by previous shows).
Regards,
FWD.

If he wears a blazer I'll be happy. If he doesn't I won't.... unless the songs are ace.....:eek:

The blazer-shirt combination worn on Letterman in 2013 was a personal highlight - it conjured up images of Morrissey as a mafiaso, very 'Sopranos-esque'.

Ha ha Q x 3 :thumb: You are the funny ! (see what I did there:cool: )

Back to the point you make though.
I'm an English gent living in the Shire " so help me God " is out of the question :barf:
It's bad enough that that 4kin clown Ronald has just built a fast-shit-drive-through thing on the outskirts of the village i live in :head-smack: Shit and litter everywhere.

Talking of books I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I shall be engaging on a signing tour in the near future (U K only for now ).
Dates to start beginning of November kicking off at the Trafford Centre Waterstones.
The plan is to conspicuously sign a very limited amount of Smiths/Morrissey books that are on the shelf on the day with the BtBB :greatbritain::knife: signature and trade mark logo.
Good luck to all collectors.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I'll be there!
Keep me posted on the dates!
I'd rather have a genuine autograph from you then a fake one from our Lordship. :brows:
Love to see your autograph!
I hope there is a knife in there, somehow.
Could become a collectors item too oo !
Next year on ebay, starting prize $500.
To me you are a legend!

How in the world is it possible the orange potus is making even your life miserable in the Shire.
But I reckon he will pay for it if he has the guts to set foot on English ground. With his fake Scottish ancestors.
Next time he will mention there are also members in his fake memory-tree from the Shire. :eek:

The reports saying it's his most political album look highly likely to be true. Has anyone heard these "New Vegan Dawn" rumours ?

no, do you have links to where you have heard or read about these 'rumors' ? Thanks in advance.

So many Morrissey groups,so little time to keep track of them all lol.It was in one of the Fb groups,several have similar names.I'll try and find it.

Great news. The last session was brilliant. Setlist prediction supposing there's 10 max.
1. Suedehead
2. Alma Matters
3. Ganglord
4. New song
5. Speedway.
6. World Peace
7. Bullfighter
8. New Song
9. New Song.
10. What she said

Great news. The last session was brilliant. Setlist prediction supposing there's 10 max.
1. Suedehead
2. Alma Matters
3. Ganglord
4. New song
5. Speedway.
6. World Peace
7. Bullfighter
8. New Song
9. New Song.
10. What she said
Interesting. Three tracks called "New Song ", a tribute to The Damned and 'New Rose' perhaps ?

Blikey, you people are so sad. This "gig" will be about 15 minutes and you foreigners are already clambering all over each other for tickets. The Morrissey Marketing Group..LTD-Los Angeles needs to keep you people intrigued so you will buy the Live at the Hollywood Bowl DVD/CD combo for Christmas not because he is playing your backwards kicking things far away land on Christmas Eve. It's called MANIPULATION. Now I reckon if Steve was playing 20 minutes in my hobbit town and I won't get to see him again for another 8 years, it would be a pretty big deal, but crykey act like you have been there before and from what I "hear" Steve is not very happy about having to make that flight from LA to "the UK" that was forced on him by the accounting team.

The odds of cancellation are very high on this one.
OK watch out everyone on M-Solo cause I'm gonna help "self-explain" myself here right now, even though I know that means that some of you (Hi 12in!!!) are either gonna get confused, or confused. But basically, it's like this.

The actual flight from LA to "the UK", as in, the plane itself, is like a totally huma-version of Wonder Woman's telephone booth. And I mean like, 1970s Lynda Carter-style hi-jinx. None of this newfangled Hollyweird-bozo-crykey-nonsense.

Anyway, at one end, before getting on to the huma-jet, it's the Mayor of Malibu!

But then some hot huma-stuff happens on board, everyone gets really confused, and at the other end, "the UKers" just get plain ol' Uncle CrankenSteve!

I think this is a totally bum deal for the foreigners, and I also think that the accounting team in LA don't know what a private huma-jet actually costs.

But I do think though, that Uncle CrankenSteve (Hi Uncle CrankenSteve!) should be allowed to go all huma on his huma-jet, whenever he damn well wants to. "The UKers" are just pissed that everyone who can move to LA, does. (hi Matt Goss!) (I mean I know you've since moved on to Vegas, but whatevers! You'll be back again!! :thumb:)

And lastly, I just wanna say that when Boy George and Matt Goss get into a catfight about who the bigger star in Vegas actually is, Uncle Steve I just hope that at that point you are on your smokin' hot huma-jet and on your way back to Malibu!!

Because everyone has to have A PLAN!! Thasright! :thumb:

Last edited:
1. Suedehead
2. Alma Matters
3. Ganglord
4. New song
5. Speedway.
6. World Peace
7. Bullfighter
8. New Song
9. New Song.
10. What she said
I hope not. All of those songs (apart from the new ones) need a rest. They are very tired.

Reckon Uncle Steve doesn't even make that LAX-England trip in a private jet, he flies charter on Brittish Airways terminal B at LAX. Reckon I hope the accounting team lets him fly business class.

I'd like to see him play the more you ignore or trouble loves me again

hope he doesn't wear a blazer because the only time a british person wears a blazer is in school as part of their uniform.
for my 500th message I will treat you to a joke.
my partner is leaving me because I'm addicted to quizzes,is she A overeacting B ungrateful C boring.
I thought it was funny,maybe not.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom