Morrissey to sing three songs at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert - Dec 11th

Re: Morrissey to Headline the Nobel Peace Prize Concert - Dec 11th

Such wonderful news. Deserves a hearty congratulations to M.
Could there ever be lack of interest from a suitable label after this?

And on TTY, Matthew Walker back on the drums. Just wonderful! :guitar:

Did he get any boos or any missiles thrown at him then?

...Not that I would want anyone too, of cause! It's just the media hyping things up... ;/

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care any more. He doesn't seem to care about the people in his hometown. All he seems to care about is being an arsehole wearing stupidly ridiculous baggy kecks and poncing about pretending that he still actually cares about fans in the UK. Only when selling books. When will he return to his roots? Or is he just too much of a big star to bother doing that?
If he doesn't care about his fans in the Uk any more why should we care about which venues, countries and continents he deems to visit?
Why doesn't he show up at Salfrord lads Club to sign autographs? Is it because he's just too big for that now? Or he'd prefer to forget where he came from, until it concerns selling his autobiography and adding to his millions to spend?

I don't care any more. He doesn't seem to care about the people in his hometown. All he seems to care about is being an arsehole wearing stupidly ridiculous baggy kecks and poncing about pretending that he still actually cares about fans in the UK. Only when selling books. When will he return to his roots? Or is he just too much of a big star to bother doing that?
If he doesn't care about his fans in the Uk any more why should we care about which venues, countries and continents he deems to visit?
Why doesn't he show up at Salfrord lads Club to sign autographs? Is it because he's just too big for that now? Or he'd prefer to forget where he came from, until it concerns selling his autobiography and adding to his millions to spend?
What are you talking about? he doesn't owe you anything...

He still owes me an explanation for Kill Uncle.

Wasn't Morrissey planning a UK tour?

I still don't care. I would rather watch Boyzone comeback :)
Controversy is my name, and I still don't care. I like them. So what.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom