Morrissey tour Illness was the flu

I dont understand why performers (morrissey included) dont just get the bloody flu jab!:crazy:

Re: antibacterial hand gel

Hmmmm. Then maybe the audience should be disinfected. Foot and hand washes at the entrance and regular spraying of antiseptic from the stage. Could use perfume to disguise the aroma......

Or maybe he can wash his hands/fingers and then avoid to lick his hands/fingers until the concert is over and then wash his hands/fingers again ;)

Or maybe he can wash his hands/fingers and then avoid to lick his hands/fingers until the concert is over and then wash his hands/fingers again ;)

How many times you saw Morrissey's gigs (including youtube / bootlegs / DVDs)?

Morrissey never licks his fingers when he's on stage.
After he shook hands with the audience, he usually wipes his hands with his jeans / trousers.

How many times you saw Morrissey's gigs (including youtube / bootlegs / DVDs)?

Morrissey never licks his fingers when he's on stage.
After he shook hands with the audience, he usually wipes his hands with his jeans / trousers.

Are you kidding me or do you think I'm being serious?

Morrissey should use this:

carex-aloe-vera-antibacterial-hand-gel-50ml-1036-p.jpg

I'd just like to say at this point that I invented, yes, invented, the world's first organic hand sanitiser that kills Swine Flu as well. Have a look here...

http://www.bentleyorganic.com/news/article.asp?StoryID=49

But where does it get me?

Peter

Through Bentley Organic, SoOrganic, and tons of other places. We have marketing dudes to do that. I just come up with the ideas.

Peter

Do you know who they are marketing to in the US?

It would be more cost effective and newsworthy if he dipped his hands in a wash basin of Vodka to kill the germs and then sprinkle the crowd like the pope.

:lbf: I just saw this. What an idea!

If he really had the flu while touring he deserves a medal. The vommitty/dehydrated part last a few days, but it knocks you out physically for weeks.

Jayziz... how many times this year did he have the flu?

I find it a little odd that anyone would have it as often as he did.

Through Bentley Organic, SoOrganic, and tons of other places. We have marketing dudes to do that. I just come up with the ideas.

Peter

You come up with the ideas...in the boardroom or in the lab? Just curious...

You come up with the ideas...in the boardroom or in the lab? Just curious...

What can I say? My mind is a furious maelstrom of thoughts to better humanity. On the train, in the car, on the can. Anywhere, anytime.

P.

What can I say? My mind is a furious maelstrom of thoughts to better humanity. On the train, in the car, on the can. Anywhere, anytime.

P.

Very cool...nice that your creative thoughts go into products of such a noble nature.

Now that we are clean and sanitized can you help us solve some of the larger global issues?? :rolleyes:

:)

Back
Top Bottom