Morrissey tour statistics

dicartwright

Remember the fantastic Gigographies at passionsjustlikemine.com? Ok the thing is, -i'm trying to complete mine, i used to update it every time I was able, but last time I did it was January 2010.
Has anyone else been as crazy and kept a thorough gigography of both Moz and the Smiths?
Passions was such an amazing site and I miss it.
So, anyone has the most updated gigographies possible?

Thank you very much!

Re: Looking for Gigographies!

Remember the fantastic Gigographies at passionsjustlikemine.com? Ok the thing is, -i'm trying to complete mine, i used to update it every time I was able, but last time I did it was January 2010.
Has anyone else been as crazy and kept a thorough gigography of both Moz and the Smiths?
Passions was such an amazing site and I miss it.
So, anyone has the most updated gigographies possible?

Thank you very much!

This site. 1997-Present.
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/8-Morrissey-Tour-Status

No wait!! I was looking for Morrissey's tv appearances from 2009 onward! Not the gigography! So what, the tvgraphy?
Anyone has a list?

Morrissey on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" (Feb. 5, 2009)
"Something Is Squeezing My Skull", "Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed" for TV. Also played "Black Cloud", "This Charming Man" and "Best Friend On The Payroll".

Morrissey on "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross" (Feb, 13, 2009)
"I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" and "This Charming Man".

Morrissey on The One Show - BBC One (Feb, 16, 2009)
Interview.

Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Mar. 23, 2009)
"Black Cloud"

Morrissey on "Lopez Tonight" (Dec. 9, 2009)
"Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice"

Morrissey at Glastonbury Festival (June 24, 2011)
I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Alma Matters / People Are The Same Everywhere / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / Satellite Of Love / Meat is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Irish Blood, English Heart / This Charming Man

Morrissey on "Conan" (Nov. 29, 2011)
"People Are The Same Everywhere"

Morrissey at Viña del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2012)
I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / People Are The Same Everywhere / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Scandinavia / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now?

Last edited:

Morrissey on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" (Feb. 5, 2009)
"Something Is Squeezing My Skull", "Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed" for TV. Also played "Black Cloud", "This Charming Man" and "Best Friend On The Payroll".

Morrissey on "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross" (Feb, 13, 2009)
"I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" and "This Charming Man".

Morrissey on The One Show - BBC One (Feb, 16, 2009)
Interview.

Morrissey on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (Mar. 23, 2009)
"Black Cloud"

Morrissey on "Lopez Tonight" (Dec. 9, 2009)
"Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice"

Morrissey at Glastonbury Festival (June 24, 2011)
I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Alma Matters / People Are The Same Everywhere / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / Satellite Of Love / Meat is Murder / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Irish Blood, English Heart / This Charming Man

Morrissey on "Conan" (Nov. 29, 2011)
"People Are The Same Everywhere"

Morrissey at Viña del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2012)
I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / People Are The Same Everywhere / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Scandinavia / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now?

Thank you very much :) And I must apologise for not using this site correctly then:o

Thank you very much :) And I must apologise for not using this site correctly then:o

You are very welcome. No need to apologize...I think this site has more information on it than people are aware, it just needs to be organized in a simpler fashion so people don't have to go digging for it. Hopefully something like that happens soon...

Morrissey tour statistics...
http://www.setlist.fm/stats/morrissey-73d6ae15.html

probably old news, but I came across it looking at something else.

The Top ten songs and the number of times played throughout Morrissey's touring career.

Countries

1 United States 344
2 United Kingdom 196
3 Germany 27
4 Ireland 23
5 Japan 20
6 France 18
7 Sweden 16
8 Italy 14
9 Mexico 11
10 Denmark 10

All songs ever played and their count are listed as well as the number of tour dates of each year and each tour, etc.

Re: Morrissey tour statistics...

Damn, I thought he'd play Speedway and You Have Killed Me way more than First Of The Gang To Die & Irish Blood, English Heart.

New additions to setlist

So far...

A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
Spring-heeled Jim
Fantastic Bird
New Song
I'm OK By Myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New additions to setlist

Setlist needs confirmed:

You're The One For Me, Fatty
A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours