Morrissey turns 52 - May 22, 2011

A very Happy Birthday to you Morrissey! thanks for making life bearable and more interesting, much love

I´m sending you my best birthday-wishes from Moenchengladbach in Germany.

I hope to see you on stage in our beautiful country in the near future :guitar:

Until then....

DO YOUR BEST and don´t worry :D

Alex F.

Happy Birthday Morrissey! Glad to see you're avoiding trouble. LOL! You ol' devil. I love you. Hope to see you soon.

Morrissey’s Birthday Horoscopes:

Week Ahead: Be nice to yourself. It’s impossible to please everyone. As soon as you help one person, you can let another one down. Love: Don’t promise something you can’t provide. Career: It’s time to set new goals. Money: What someone says and what they mean may be two different things. Key Words: If you need time alone, take it now.

If it's your birthday...
Happy birthday, Gemini! You are a socially adept person and have the ability to be optimistic about life. This is a year to call on the people who have the power to make significant changes in your life.

Don't let little things set you off this week, because once you lose your temper you are unlikely to find it again for quite some time. Wednesday's Sun-Uranus link will help you keep things in perspective. It's life after all.

CL

Happy Birthday my dear, sweet Morrissey - I love you always! All the best to you, and I thank you. xoxo

Mozzer...keep doing what you do best..we all love ya. You've given so much over the past decades. Happy, healthy birthday!
Vic

Happy 52nd from one of your biggest fans in El Paso, Texas! Once again, your annual birthday bash at Club Dedo was brilliant, not because of US but because of YOU! I'm eternally grateful that your music, your words, your beliefs, and your influences have become the starting point for so many lasting friendships in my life and, obviously, the lives of so many others here in our border town. Please, remember to visit us again if you decide to tour the states. You'll ALWAYS have our support here!!!!

Happy Birthday to my favorite dirty uncle ;) Thou art truly a seksi biatch.

Happy birthday Morrissey, I love you! Even if you can't see this/don't care.. But hey ho just letting everyone know xxxxxxx

Happy Birthday from germany, thank you for all the words you said and sang and for being wonderful for 52 years. :blushing:
I wish you the very best for the next year and i'm sure a lot of others also do.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom