morrissey unfollowed this site

DONKEYDAVE68

VIVAMOZ
i can see why morrissey unfollowed this site , some complete bell end`s on here , as re anonymous people placing messages , you dont give a shit about moz , im not coming on this site , #growsomepubeskids

i can see why morrissey unfollowed this site , some complete bell end`s on here , as re anonymous people placing messages , you dont give a shit about moz , im not coming on this site , #growsomepubeskids

How did you know that that's slated to be the title for Moz's second disc with Harvest??

You are correct.
Except the problem in your speculation is that the people are no longer kids.
They're older people who have way too much spare time on their hands.

I know, this is the most bizarre fan site in the world. It appears as if most people on here can't stand the man. Some of the rumours started on here are awful.

I know, this is the most bizarre fan site in the world. It appears as if most people on here can't stand the man. Some of the rumours started on here are awful.

I'm new to the site but I am surprised at all the hate too!

I totally think he's dead already. Don't you?

Well there was once an album called Viva Hate containing a song called Margaret on the Guillotine. It also contained a song called Bengali in Platforms. Later he recorded a song called Sorrow Will Come in the End.

My real life friends that are Morrissey fans are sweet, good-natured lads. We must, as always, remember this is the internet.

I joined recently to experience this phenomena for myself. On the one hand, I agree that the level of vitriol from some presumed fans can be a bit baffling. On the other, I'm reminded that fans of this body of work are prone to be, in part, a product of that enduring contradiction that is the enigmatic Morrissey message. I suppose if his message had been the philosophical equivalent of "Please Don't Stop The Music", there'd be a great deal more passive agreement from the fans; less lofty expectations to hold on to.

One thing should be clear enough for anyone that fancies themselves a fan:

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

My real life friends that are Morrissey fans are sweet, good-natured lads. We must, as always, remember this is the internet.

I joined recently to experience this phenomena for myself. On the one hand, I agree that the level of vitriol from some presumed fans can be a bit baffling. On the other, I'm reminded that fans of this body of work are prone to be, in part, a product of that enduring contradiction that is the enigmatic Morrissey message. I suppose if his message had been the philosophical equivalent of "Please Don't Stop The Music", there'd be a great deal more passive agreement from the fans; less lofty expectations to hold on to.

One thing should be clear enough for anyone that fancies themselves a fan:

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

Please see my message above, and remember some of the quotes like "I hope he dies in a motorway pile-up", etc. etc.

I just think his original fans felt he sold out and flirted with ethnic minorities for the simple fact that he saw a way to make money.

Like me.
And I am loving every minute.:thumb::D

Yeah, isn't it great to have all the time in the world and notice how other people are jealous of you?

It also becomes very visible when those that do not have all the time in world age much faster as they are deprived of sleep. I noticed that the other day when my shift working neighbour was paid a visit by the ambulance who took his pale sad figure of a man with them. People never realise that not sleeping long enough gives you diabetes as well and now that neighbour not only has that but a failing heart. That is what working pays out in the end.

Yeah, isn't it great to have all the time in the world and notice how other people are jealous of you?
Great is not a word I would use in this context.
Unfortunately jealousy is a by product of the human condition.
Strange how they weren't jealous of all the years I worked six and seven days/nights a week.
But of course facts don't matter to those types of people.
Lucky I have many friends who know the truth and wish me well.
It is them I am able to help a lot more with my time and support.

Gone.. Are you surprised? With morons like you who is surprised?

Back
Top Bottom