morrissey unfollowed this site

Yes, but what about all the praise, especially for the new album, did you miss all that?

P.

I posted that when I first signed up. But...there’s still definitely an unnecessary amount of negative talk on here, however.

He does not like people and who can blame him for that? Most people are like turds, only fit for being flushed down the pan

He does not like people and who can blame him for that? Most people are like turds, only fit for being flushed down the pan

I think most of us feel a bit like that about other people before we get to know them better. Sad fact is that most of us go about life making up what other people are like then life happens and something makes us realise we were completely wrong. The same goes the opposite way with people we thought we loved and trusted.

I suspect Morrissey lacks interest in discussing things and getting to know more about things in general so he has locked himself into a mode where he thinks he knows best when the probability is he hasn't got a clue at all. The way he lives his life certainly does not mean he gets more experience of life and other people and what life is about. He is quite frankly a lounger.

I think most of us feel a bit like that about other people before we get to know them better. Sad fact is that most of us go about life making up what other people are like then life happens and something makes us realise we were completely wrong. The same goes the opposite way with people we thought we loved and trusted.

I suspect Morrissey lacks interest in discussing things and getting to know more about things in general so he has locked himself into a mode where he thinks he knows best when the probability is he hasn't got a clue at all. The way he lives his life certainly does not mean he gets more experience of life and other people and what life is about. He is quite frankly a lounger.

I don't believe that. Otherwise he would not have disallowed this particular site. By doing that he has demonstrated his unease with all all things nasty and ridiculousy aggressive and plainly ridiculous. He doesn't have to conform to a way of thinking when he knows what he started out to do. Unless he has lost all sense of direction, I still believe in him, and trust he still has the intellectual strength to differentiate between dross and a good dose of reality

I don't believe that. Otherwise he would not have disallowed this particular site. By doing that he has demonstrated his unease with all all things nasty and ridiculousy aggressive and plainly ridiculous. He doesn't have to conform to a way of thinking when he knows what he started out to do. Unless he has lost all sense of direction, I still believe in him, and trust he still has the intellectual strength to differentiate between dross and a good dose of reality

No, but you see that only proves my point. He isn't fit enough for a debate and he has locked himself into a mode where his views are all that matters. He cannot handle debate and he is mean and aggressive to others but when the same is directed at him he runs off crying to the media or to Julia. I think he has demonstrated that his isolated life has not taught him anything and the last time he lived a normal life working like most other people was over 30 years ago.

People have to face battles no matter shape or form but Morrissey simply isn't up for it and he is not much to hold onto when the storms are heading your way. People like him become bitter cause they fool themselves into thinking they know it all but then have moments of clarity when they realise how out of tune with reality they are. That hurts as much for him as when an alzheimer patient suddenly has this clear normal moment and finds all the groceries that belong in the fridge stored in the food cabinet.

I posted that when I first signed up. But...there’s still definitely an unnecessary amount of negative talk on here, however.

Fred, you seem like a good person and poster. I like your enthusiasm and share in it with you. Uncle skinny did me a solid, right at the beginning of a thread I made, he responded "it's what you make it". Well, now, here, it's what I'm making it. It's what you are making it. It's what users like chickpea are making it. I have enjoyed browsing the forums recently. Reading Non f***ed up adults share shit about a real person and his music, that is morrissey. The only thing that is common with all who come here. Love him or hate him it's still the only thing that is common.

Fred, you seem like a good person and poster. I like your enthusiasm and share in it with you. Uncle skinny did me a solid, right at the beginning of a thread I made, he responded "it's what you make it". Well, now, here, it's what I'm making it. It's what you are making it. It's what users like chickpea are making it. I have enjoyed browsing the forums recently. Reading Non f***ed up adults share shit about a real person and his music, that is morrissey. The only thing that is common with all who come here. Love him or hate him it's still the only thing that is common.

Thank you for the kind words! :)

Thanks for saying that, No1uno. I definitely picked a volatile time to re-join this forum with the new album coming out and all, but despite all of the sniping and such, I really do love to be around Morrissey-people. I really hope that any lurkers who have been feeling hesitant about signing up because of the negativity recognize that (as Uncle Skinny told you) they can make this place what they want it to be just by becoming part of the discussion.

(I do still wish accounts were required to post, though. Following discussions between 15 "anonymous" people is tedious, and leaves so much room for misinterpretation and hurt feelings.)

No, but you see that only proves my point. He isn't fit enough for a debate and he has locked himself into a mode where his views are all that matters. He cannot handle debate and he is mean and aggressive to others but when the same is directed at him he runs off crying to the media or to Julia. I think he has demonstrated that his isolated life has not taught him anything and the last time he lived a normal life working like most other people was over 30 years ago.

People have to face battles no matter shape or form but Morrissey simply isn't up for it and he is not much to hold onto when the storms are heading your way. People like him become bitter cause they fool themselves into thinking they know it all but then have moments of clarity when they realise how out of tune with reality they are. That hurts as much for him as when an alzheimer patient suddenly has this clear normal moment and finds all the groceries that belong in the fridge stored in the food cabinet.

I think you may be right there and thank you, you're very wise

I expect then that he's ready for a care in the community

Back
Top Bottom