Morrissey - untold story

My Uncle just told me a very interesting story about Morrissey.

My uncle works for Greater Manchester police and was talking to his sergent the other day and got onto the subject of Moz. The sergent said he was a massive fan and that he had earlier when working in the chesire area of the police "encountered" Morrissey.

So the story goes, he and a collegue were sent to a house where the resident was complaining about the next door neighbours shooting birds on their land. The woman in question was morrisseys mum who had made the complaint. The house was hers, but bought by Morrissey, a big mansion in Hale i think he said. Well anyway they sorted the problem out for her, and then a few weeks later recieved a letter through the post from Morrissey thanking them for their proffesional manor and helping his mum out.

dont know how long ago this took place but thought i'd share the story with you

Re: Morrissey, true story

My Uncle just told me a very interesting story about Morrissey.

My uncle works for Greater Manchester police and was talking to his sergent the other day and got onto the subject of Moz. The sergent said he was a massive fan and that he had earlier when working in the chesire area of the police "encountered" Morrissey.

So the story goes, he and a collegue were sent to a house where the resident was complaining about the next door neighbours shooting birds on their land. The woman in question was morrisseys mum who had made the complaint. The house was hers, but bought by Morrissey, a big mansion in Hale i think he said. Well anyway they sorted the problem out for her, and then a few weeks later recieved a letter through the post from Morrissey thanking them for their proffesional manor and helping his mum out.

dont know how long ago this took place but thought i'd share the story with you

I thought Christmas Eve was all about one story, a 2,000 year old one... no longer.

ask him if he kept the letter?

the letter was not sent to the sergent my uncle knows, but to the other officer who dealt with it, it got thrown into a draw apparently and never got seen again, cause my uncle asked if he could have a copy for me unfortunatly

I thought Christmas Eve was all about one story, a 2,000 year old one... no longer.

I thought it was about the milk of human kindness and acting Christlike. I wonder if Christ corrected people's spelling errors?

Either way, the story helps to combat the naysayers who claim Morrissey is nothing but a jerk. He's nothing if not thankful.

Now, apparently all discussions on Solow and elsewhere today must be about Christ and nothing else. Someone better inform the TV stations. And the Jews and Muslims.

Oh, and everyone knows the Bible is a tall tale told by people who believed in magic and thought the earth was flat. Otherwise they wouldn't be eating shellfish, shaving, sullying the Sabbath (Saturday) and worshipping graven images (statues, paintings, crucifixes) like they do, in blatant disregard of God and two of his "commandments."

Last edited:

That's so awesome of him. Who would take the time to do that?

Agreed. Most of the people here who take so much time to insult Morrissey as being a self-centered diva wouldn't take the time to do something nice like that.

I wonder if Christ corrected people's spelling errors?

I didn't correct anyone. I, like JC, am merely pointing out the error of their ways and allowing them to make their own decisions.

Unlike JC, however, what I said was only a light-hearted joke and not meant to be taken seriously.

Keep up the good work, and have a nice Christmas. If that isn't too Christian for you, of course. Wouldn't like to offend.

I didn't correct anyone. I, like JC, am merely pointing out the error of their ways and allowing them to make their own decisions.

Unlike JC, however, what I said was only a light-hearted joke and not meant to be taken seriously.

Keep up the good work, and have a nice Christmas. If that isn't too Christian for you, of course. Wouldn't like to offend.

You're right, I was perhaps a bit harsh. Pointing out spelling errors like you did is frequently interpreted as a mean and condescending thing to do, and that's the way a lot of people who do it here mean it. But you say that wasn't your intention. So then, my apologies to you, and merry Christmas to you and yours.

Last edited:
He's a very decent man. It shines out of his eyes.

Thank you for posting this.

You mean there is a place? A place in Hale? Reserved for him and his friends? :blushing: :p

Back
Top Bottom