Morrissey: Vegas Residency at Caesars Palace - June 26th-July 4th, 2020 (not confirmed)

Ok maybe not fake news....

The last Reba Mc show is June 20th and the 1st Keith Urban show at Ceasars is July 9th. Morrissey is rumored to be scheduled in between those dates.

Las Vegas Residency
The Colosseum
June 26th-July 4th
Caesars Palace

Move over Celine….Morrissey is moving in!

upload_2020-2-13_13-16-27.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like he should perform "Loneliness remembers what happiness forgets" with Donne then? And perhaps he could invite Thelma Houston to sing Bobby with him a well?

Does he have a huge fanbase at Las Vegas, or s he aiming at the tourists that flood the city in summertime?
Are you f***ing serious?

INCREDIBLE SUCCESS FOR MOZ AGAIN AND AGAIN:rock::rock:
THE BAGS OF:moneybag::moneybag: KEEP ROLLING INTO HIS ACCOUNT:memo:

poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, any word from him? he must be pulling clumps off his wig at the news,
poor twit.:(
STFU bitch. You don’t remember the last thing, or anything you’ve posted on here.

Have we finished ourselves spunking up yet..... what a childish wart you are...... Morrissey is still relevant as the likes of you lot keep him going.... what’s the problem here has he/ the smiths never ventured to your birth place... or you can’t accept the residency’s of late just sell out.... are you frank and not open in disguise..... you utter bore... go wash your mothers back windows...

Relevant to whom? Who goes to Vegas? Who goes to shows in Vegas? Ever been to Vegas?

It’a where lazy has-beens go to end their careers. ...and NOBODY wants to hear anything past 1993, so...

It’s over.

This is a monumental moment for those of us who’ve invested money, time and years in the fake-ass “vegan” man-child and his bullshit.

Carry on.

Ten out of ten for that one left nut... I was driving down the M6 today when a three legged chicken passed at 60 mph... I followed it for a mile down a dirt track until I came to a stop where a farmer was wedged over a gate..... I said I’ve just followed a three legged chicken at 60 mph down a motorway.... the farmer said yes it’s a new kind of chicken I’m breeding... I said well what does it taste like.... the farmer said , I don’t know, I’ve never f***ing caught one......
WTF are you on about here, li’l shooter?

Go grab your ticket for the convalescent row, head down, eat the steak and lobster at the buffet, toss your slot coins with the rest of the tossers and then go listen to elevator music in it’s rightful environment.

Be sure to get the coupon for the free breakfast on your way out, bitch.

Dead on a shitter before the second show.

Anyone wanna take the odds?

It’s a good bet.

I’m going Vegas during this time and am wondering if the buffet will be strictly vegan during his residency.

His vulgar circus show, is reaching the obvious place.
Narcissism and yes men have brought him to this preposterous announcement.
An inflated ego dresses up in a glitter suit.
Horrible.

Morrissey residency in Las Vegas. Isn't that the last act of the irrelevant?

"I'll have a raw steak and 2 immigrants to abuse and make it snappy". Said the new Morrissey fan at the dinner show.

How exactly will Morrissey insist on this venue being meat free? He won't.

Relevant to whom? Who goes to Vegas? Who goes to shows in Vegas? Ever been to Vegas?

It’a where lazy has-beens go to end their careers. ...and NOBODY wants to hear anything past 1993, so...

It’s over.

This is a monumental moment for those of us who’ve invested money, time and years in the fake-ass “vegan” man-child and his bullshit.

Carry on.

Again, thank you for one of my favourite sentences of recent months! "This is a monumental moment for those of us who've invested money, time and years in the fake-ass 'vegan' man-child and his bullshit." That is just brilliant, on every level, and has brightened my day no end. You are very, very entertaining. And mentally very, very unwell. Please try to get better soon. x

Somethings odd about all this - the listings for the venue have Dionne Warwick or Wayne Newton playing over that date range and I can't see him playing 8 consecutive nights as he generally only does 2 or 3 in a row?

Dionne & Wayne play Cleopatras Barge at Caesars. This is the Colosseum which is the main theater.

Ok maybe not fake news....

The last Reba Mc show is June 20th and the 1st Keith Urban show at Ceasars is July 9th. Morrissey is rumored to be scheduled in between those dates.

Las Vegas Residency
The Colosseum
June 26th-July 4th
Caesars Palace

Move over Celine….Morrissey is moving in!

View attachment 54495
A lot of contemporary and older artists play in Vegas.
It's just another venue to have a residency like New York last year.and a very lucrative one btw.
Like or loath some of the other residencies/concerts this year will be lady Gaga, The Who, Aerosmith, Adele,, Rod Stewart, Gwen Stephani, Sting, Santana,Billy Idol, Bruno Mars , My Chemical Romance, Marilyn Manson....and on .
I hope someone will post for those of us who won't be there as it was much appreciated from the Broadway shows.

Morrissey residency in Las Vegas. Isn't that the last act of the irrelevant?

"I'll have a raw steak and 2 immigrants to abuse and make it snappy". Said the new Morrissey fan at the dinner show.

How exactly will Morrissey insist on this venue being meat free? He won't.
What the hell you. are ridiculous , stop your bitching about none sense. !!! Lonley soul.

...said the shit-slurping apologist twat, from up Melvis’ anus.

I’m f***ing HOWLING over here. I called this 5 years ago and now, here YOU are trying to make it look like a career move.

Melvis fans are a bunch of daft c***s.
Are those words meant to insult me/ us.... I’ve chewed up and spat out bigger turds on this site than you, so if you want to play with the big lads - feel free. If I didn’t have to deal with the likes of you lot on here then I could spend more of my valuable time up mozzers arse, you lot are very distracting for folks like us....and what exactly did you call 5 years ago???? Numb nuts...

PREORDER NOW LOVE IS ON ITS WAY OUT TSHIRTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom