Morrissey warning on eBay 'signatures' - true-to-you.net

Ebay - true-to-you.net
2 October 2011

EBAY

Morrissey would like to warn people that the Morrissey 'signatures' presently for sale on ebay.UK are 100% fake. Please beware.

Last edited:
Let's be clear here. You've dug yourself a very deep hole, and the only way out is to continue with the lie. You should be utterly ashamed at the way you have defrauded hopeful fans. Luckily the vast majority can see through the thin veil of utter, utter bullshit you are continuing to crap out. Good luck in continuing your ridiculous fantasy.

P.

Here here Uncleskinny !!! Good Show! Mo

Let's be clear here. You've dug yourself a very deep hole, and the only way out is to continue with the lie. You should be utterly ashamed at the way you have defrauded hopeful fans. Luckily the vast majority can see through the thin veil of utter, utter bullshit you are continuing to crap out. Good luck in continuing your ridiculous fantasy.

P.

But. Why no one of your moderator-friends help you P.?
Where is !Viva Hate!?
This chaps are butchering you.
Alone you are, it seems.
Is this your Waterloo?

we'll let you know

This post sounds a little saner. I can understand it all if it's looked upon as fun.
By the way, Peterb is the only name I've ever used here or on any other forum. You guys sure enjoy your cloak and dagger stuff.
Is that you Pete Best?
Peace and hugs
Ringo

i love you morrissey. little snapshots into moz's life are what makes him a truly unique entertainer. makes a change from the souless shit you have to endure on the music channels. come play cheltenham soon my friend, the beer shall be on me :)

I still have that GG signed print from the man himself, and3 cd covers that I personally saw him sign in front of me and Abrahan(and Chris), so there's no denying those arent real. I wouldnt sell any of them.

My word there are a lot of utter tossers who visit this site. Anyone with half a brain knows that Morrissey wouldn't bother writing some stupid blog, nor would he bother opening a twatter account.As for the Anonymous tool who keeps protesting how he/she know for a fact that the blog is Morrissey's - go back into your little hole you gormless shit-cu*t.Peace

P.

Well put, UncleSkinny. That is precisely how I feel: defrauded, for I once was hopeful he authored the blog (however foolishly). It is massively disgraceful. And they cannot shut-up about how 'three disassociations' from Morrissey are somehow 'proof' it is actually him fronting all of the rubbish. Really, how thick can you be? I've been reading the impostor's Twitter messages: they couldn't be more dull. They are entirely devoid of any 'genius' (a word often bandied by the foolish who are believers) and do seem as if they are written by a 12-year-old boy. The subject no longer has a modicum of interest, it is not the least bit 'intriguing,' everyone here is bored comatose. That's why it isn't news! There is no 'conspiracy' or 'censorship.' The only true news are words directly from Morrissey either through this site of TTY. Fini.

Kate Ryan

Another few things to note about the Twitter account:

Do you really think Morrissey would beg for retweets, call himself a Twitter whore or constantly pull lines from his songs to fill up space? Would he also engage with idiotic fans for five hours? The interest in Morrissey's World, by the famous or by journalists, has been minimal at best. Yet on the silly blog it's a news story suggesting the debate is heavily of interest to all. Such stupid madness, all of it.

Last edited:
Obviously morrissey is trying to call attention to theese auctions on ebay because HE is secretly signing these items and holding the auctions. Look for twitter confirmations soon and little rose icons on the auction pages.

ಠ_ಠ

If these auctions were REALLY fake Morrissey would have his lawyers remove them promptly!

ಠ_ಠ

Well put, UncleSkinny. That is precisely how I feel: defrauded, for I once was hopeful he authored the blog (however foolishly). It is massively disgraceful. And they cannot shut-up about how 'three disassociations' from Morrissey are somehow 'proof' it is actually him fronting all of the rubbish. Really, how thick can you be? I've been reading the impostor's Twitter messages: they couldn't be more dull. They are entirely devoid of any 'genius' (a word often bandied by the foolish who are believers) and do seem as if they are written by a 12-year-old boy. The subject no longer has a modicum of interest, it is not the least bit 'intriguing,' everyone here is bored comatose. That's why it isn't news! There is no 'conspiracy' or 'censorship.' The only true news are words directly from Morrissey either through this site of TTY. Fini.

Kate Ryan

Another few things to note about the Twitter account:

Do you really think Morrissey would beg for retweets, call himself a Twitter whore or constantly pull lines from his songs to fill up space? Would he also engage with idiotic fans for five hours? The interest in Morrissey's World, by the famous or by journalists, has been minimal at best. Yet on the silly blog it's a news story suggesting the debate is heavily of interest to all. Such stupid madness, all of it.

we'll let you know

Obviously morrissey is trying to call attention to theese auctions on ebay because HE is secretly signing these items and holding the auctions. Look for twitter confirmations soon and little rose icons on the auction pages.

ಠ_ಠ

Obviously... please! Will it ever end? Is the idiot behind the blog now attempting to profit from all of this mad impersonation with forged signatures? Just when I thought it couldn't get any stranger or more criminal.

Last edited:
Oh COME ON!!!!! there must be a statement from the regal master soon surely !!!!!!
Come on Dewliaghhhhh get it sorted we're all waiting to know what to do next with our lives,whats he playing at?
If there is no "STATEMENT" within the next 24hrs I'm gonna buy a cow and turn it into 5,136 burgers for the poor and hungary people. And if there is still no REGAL STATEMENT after that then the piggy wiggy is sausages ok!!!!!

Oh COME ON!!!!! there must be a statement from the regal master soon surely !!!!!!
Come on Dewliaghhhhh get it sorted we're all waiting to know what to do next with our lives,whats he playing at?
If there is no "STATEMENT" within the next 24hrs I'm gonna buy a cow and turn it into 5,136 burgers for the poor and hungary people. And if there is still no REGAL STATEMENT after that then the piggy wiggy is sausages ok!!!!!
Oh Dear SirTurborgnights, you so want to be the voice of reason but your as deluded and confused as we all are or maybe just a bit more so. By the way what the f*** are you on about?

Well so far it seems like a true British Government stand off!!!!!
No room for negotiation so I must inform you that the Aberdeen Angus has been selected and is now spending (possibly)her last night in the barn.
Her name is Jordan (she's got big teats) Also she's up the duff.
Anyways lets not get emotional 7/10/11 @ 11.33am she's gonna be turned into 5,136 burgers but its all for a good cause because she's gonna fill the bellies of the" poor and needy" who are "selfish and greedy"!!!!!!!!!!
Unless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dew-Drop-Dew-Ly gets her finger out and re-leases a STATEMENT from the "ROYAL pompous MASTER"

Statement/Jordan YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last update:

Have just given Jordan (the aberdeen angus with big teats which is gonna be turned into 5,136 burgers) her breakfast.

She has no idea it could be her last meal so don't worry, instead think of all those hungry people she's gonna feed.

He's like my f***in aunt Tess, scanning all the morning papers for deals, scams, updates, frauds, coupons. WTF is Steven doing these days surfing on Ebay? Is he still looking for that one off pink kettle?

Does anyone know if he would sign a picture for me if i sent one off to him? :s

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom