• V-Neck
  • Button fastening
  • Peacock embellishment
  • 70% wool, 30% cashmere
  • Dry clean
  • Model wears a size M
  • Made in Italy
OVERVIEW
Exclusively showcasing at Harrods, this Alexander McQueen cardigan is embellished with a peacock feather to the chest giving a nod to the inspiration for the Autumn/Winter 2017 collection - the aestheticism of Oscar Wilde. Exquisitely crafted from an Italian-woven blend of cashmere and virgin wool, the button fastening secures to command a smart V-neckline.

40931_mcqueen_cardigan.jpg

40926_cavous.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ageism, the world's new pressing civil rights concern along with white oppression. The controlling majority just can't catch a break.

As an older person, I can remember a time when older people didn't care what the youth thought of them. It was to be expected. Now, they seek their approval.

Old people are not the future. They never have been, and they never will be. As it should be.

Yes, ageist.

Brilliant Benny and Brummie Boy

You have done a tactical job of exposing the Crankfraud known as Steven Patrick Morrissey. He is the biggest hypocrite and continues to live on the backs of the animal community. As punishment for his lies he should immediately cease playing the gimmick song and showing that nasty video. He should also commit to 100 hours of community service at a local animal shelter. In closing its funny how he calls my country out(Canada) for there annual whale hunt but parades around in wool sweaters.

Again thank you boys and keep up the great work. RW

PEACE AND LOVE TO CANADA ! Welcome back !
Just make sure you Boycott Low In High School :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Statement BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Nothing has been won !
The bots will try their best to derail us and this embarrassing cardigan.
KEEP UP THE PRESSURE !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife: (I'm out of this office in Birmingham today, keep up the good work)

and this all for a cardigan. I voted for the animalparty at the elections in March this year, the Netherlands,there are no sheep murdered by shaving, for a long period people shave sheep for their wool.

I come on animal sites where petitions are where animals are hurt,abused or killed!

This is Morrissey,waering a cardigan, not the dog eating festives in Asia for God's sake.:(

also wear did the wool for this cardigan come from? we dont know that they weren't ethically raised sheep. there's nothing wrong with wearing wool in itself--dont sheep have to be sheared anyway?--so long as the conditions are ethical.

and this all for a cardigan. I voted for the animalparty at the elections in March this year, the Netherlands,there are no sheep murdered by shaving, for a long period people shave sheep for their wool.

I come on animal sites where petitions are where animals are hurt,abused or killed!

This is Morrissey,waering a cardigan, not the dog eating festives in Asia for God's sake.:(

Yes. And if you get angry at dog-eating "festives" you should be furious at what goes on every second of every day in every abattoir. It's the same thing.

anyway, moz, i think you look great! just because i think you overpaid and because i dont have any personal affinity for the colour of your cardigan doesnt mean i dont think you look great. you definitely look great. also, i like your morrissey badge!

At the services browsing the papers !
Looks like we haven't made any headlines today.
( I live in hope )enjoy the weekend.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

F*** Sake you are not all that stupid are you, last time he had to take his shoe off on the Larry King show to prove it was not leather, the cardy is not what it seems so please calm down. best regards, manc lad

Unfortunately for you, I closed this escape route at the start of the thread. Even if it's an acryllic copy from a market, Morrissey is still endorsing & advertising Alexander McQueen's use of cashmere & wool as he doesn't have a 'fake wool' disclaimer on the garment. Guilty as charged.

30% cashmere.

If Morrissey is wearing an original McQueen rather than a street-market acryllic copy, so much for Morrissey's claims to be concerned about the fate of animals. Even if it's an acryllic copy why would he wish to advertise the original?

Calling BtBB: #Cashmeregate ?

peacock-feather-embellished-cardigan_000000005644959003.jpg

:thumb:

agree, I can imagine someone from the company gifting him one because they know he's vegan and loves Wilde.

MORRISSEY WINS AGAIN !!!!!!

:D

CASE CLOSED !!!
:hammer:

:tiphat:

NEXT !

Unfortunately for you, I closed this escape route at the start of the thread. Even if it's an acryllic copy from a market, Morrissey is still endorsing & advertising Alexander McQueen's use of cashmere & wool as he doesn't have a 'fake wool' disclaimer on the garment. Guilty as charged.

Since wearing any article of clothing that is vegan, that is a specialized article of clothing, still comes from the fact that clothing and footwear do and did once come from the cruelty or destruction of animals. So there is no escape for ANYONE.

'Morrissey is still endorsing & advertising Alexander McQueen's use of cashmere & wool as he doesn't have a 'fake wool' disclaimer on the garment.'

:lbf:

and how do you know that the cardigan that he's wearing doesn't have a 'fake wool' disclaimer on the garment?

gotcha ! :p

CASE CLOSED !! :hammer:

Last edited:
I think everyone here is compassionate about your cognitive 'issues'. It's a classic example of your illogical nonsense. People used to practise infanticide: does that make modern approaches to child-care redundant? People used to expose old people to winter cold to get rid of them: should we be doing that with OAP's today?

Your nihilistic 'logic' is wonderful as it shows there's nowhere left for Morrissey Cult Casualties to run and hide from consensual reality. Morrissey is wearing cashmere & he's smeared his unlovely career. Yet again. He will be remembered as a total flake who forged his way to C List notoriety then fell down into an abyss having been exposed by his audience as a #CashmereCrankFraud.

Let's see how you get out Morrissey out of the Zagreb Tour Rider noose that led to #Cheesegate. He is a Crank-Fraud, a fake Vegan & everything else about him, sadly, appears to be fake. Which is a shame as he has a nice singing voice & is very funny, albeit unintentionally. Long may he continue to make a total fool of himself and long may you follow in his foot-steps.

Enjoy your evening.

Since wearing any article of clothing that is vegan, that is a specialized article of clothing, still comes from the fact that clothing and footwear do and did once come from the cruelty or destruction of animals. So there is no escape for ANYONE.

'Morrissey is still endorsing & advertising Alexander McQueen's use of cashmere & wool as he doesn't have a 'fake wool' disclaimer on the garment.'

:lbf:

and how do you know that the cardigan that he's wearing doesn't have a 'fake wool' disclaimer on the garment?

gotcha ! :p

CASE CLOSED !! :hammer:

receipts?
oh brummie, you do make me laugh/cringe, have you nothing better to do, this place goes wild with people slapping each other on the back when they think that they have " caught him bang to rights " why on earth don't you take up gardening or something and leave poor old moz alone, best regards as usual, manc lad

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom