• V-Neck
  • Button fastening
  • Peacock embellishment
  • 70% wool, 30% cashmere
  • Dry clean
  • Model wears a size M
  • Made in Italy
OVERVIEW
Exclusively showcasing at Harrods, this Alexander McQueen cardigan is embellished with a peacock feather to the chest giving a nod to the inspiration for the Autumn/Winter 2017 collection - the aestheticism of Oscar Wilde. Exquisitely crafted from an Italian-woven blend of cashmere and virgin wool, the button fastening secures to command a smart V-neckline.

40931_mcqueen_cardigan.jpg

40926_cavous.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ! Your message has been received, however Benny is currently busy dealing with important shit.
Your message is important so please keep trying.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You know I actually come back here every few months not for Morrissey but for Benny. So lay off him.
You see every once in a while I get really down, really feel that no one cares about me, that I'm just a sad lonely guy stuck behind a computer screen shouting at ghosts. Then I come here and find that Benny is still here, still spouting nonsense which nobody cares about and I feel so much better knowing that there's someone sadder than me. Cheers Benny. Keep it up.

oh brummie, you do make me laugh/cringe, have you nothing better to do, this place goes wild with people slapping each other on the back when they think that they have " caught him bang to rights " why on earth don't you take up gardening or something and leave poor old moz alone, best regards as usual, manc lad

I love gardening but I'm watching Strictly at the moment after a really disappointing M&S Aubergine Masala Curry. Leave Morrissey alone? Why would I do that? Strictly is fun to watch but I can multi-task with a good diss at that old humasexual whilst quaffing some vino.

f*** MORRISSEY!
Time to shear his career of the hypocritical cashmere.

How about Morrissey & Diesel on Strictly next year?

You know I actually come back here every few months not for Morrissey but for Benny. So lay off him.
You see every once in a while I get really down, really feel that no one cares about me, that I'm just a sad lonely guy stuck behind a computer screen shouting at ghosts. Then I come here and find that Benny is still here, still spouting nonsense which nobody cares about and I feel so much better knowing that there's someone sadder than me. Cheers Benny. Keep it up.

Benny isn't sad. Benny is a hero.

I love gardening but I'm watching Strictly at the moment after a really disappointing M&S Aubergine Masala Curry. Leave Morrissey alone? Why would I do that? Strictly is fun to watch but I can multi-task with a good diss at that old humasexual whilst quaffing some vino.

f*** MORRISSEY!
Time to shear his career of the hypocritical cashmere.

How about Morrissey & Diesel on Strictly next year?

I just wish there was a 'boring' option to go with 'Troll' and 'Repugnant'.

'Morrissey is still endorsing & advertising Alexander McQueen's use of cashmere & wool as he doesn't have a 'fake wool' disclaimer on the garment.'
- BrummieBoy

:lbf:

and how do you know that the cardigan that he's wearing doesn't have a 'fake wool' disclaimer on the garment?

gotcha ! :p

CASE CLOSED !! :hammer:

:tiphat:

I think everyone here is compassionate about your cognitive 'issues'. It's a classic example of your illogical nonsense. People used to practise infanticide: does that make modern approaches to child-care redundant? People used to expose old people to winter cold to get rid of them: should we be doing that with OAP's today?

Your nihilistic 'logic' is wonderful as it shows there's nowhere left for Morrissey Cult Casualties to run and hide from consensual reality. Morrissey is wearing cashmere & he's smeared his unlovely career. Yet again. He will be remembered as a total flake who forged his way to C List notoriety then fell down into an abyss having been exposed by his audience as a #CashmereCrankFraud.

Let's see how you get out Morrissey out of the Zagreb Tour Rider noose that led to #Cheesegate. He is a Crank-Fraud, a fake Vegan & everything else about him, sadly, appears to be fake. Which is a shame as he has a nice singing voice & is very funny, albeit unintentionally. Long may he continue to make a total fool of himself and long may you follow in his foot-steps.

Enjoy your evening.

Benny isn't sad. Benny is a hero.
So enlighten me Brummie Boy. How is Benny heroic ? I mean I admit that Moz is a prize twat at times but hanging round here forever spouting the same ridiculous angry nonsense is even more sad. Why not move on and just explore other artists ? I suspect that Benny has Daddy rejection issues he needs to deal with.

So enlighten me Brummie Boy. How is Benny heroic ? I mean I admit that Moz is a prize twat at times but hanging round here forever spouting the same ridiculous angry nonsense is even more sad. Why not move on and just explore other artists ? I suspect that Benny has Daddy rejection issues he needs to deal with.

Benny is heroic as he is trying to save Morrissey. He is trying to prevent Morrissey's reputational oblivion but I think it's too late. He's tried to warn Morrissey so many, many times but it just gets worse. I'm not sure if BtBB is Mike Joyce but it's plausible as MJ tried to save Morrissey with the court case but that failed.

Why would anyone want to move on from rubber-necking the greatest meltdown ever? A couple of decades ago the idea that Morrissey was a total charlatan wouldn't have been taken seriously. Now, increasing amounts of people realise it's true. Morrissey traded on being 'authentic' but now it's clear he's not. As for Daddy Rejection Issues, you might want to have a chat with Morrissey's father....

Everthing about this is horrifying....#GetOffOfTheStage

"She says that she can't do it anymore
She walks down St. Marks Place
And eats natural food at my place
Now Sally can't dance no more
she can't get it off of the floor
Sally can't dance no more
Sally, she can't dance no more
Sally is losing her face
She lives on St. Marks Place
In a rent-controlled apartment, eighty dollars a month
She has lots of fun, she has lots of fun
But, Sally can't dance no more
Oh Sally she can't dance no more
She went and carried on and can't get off of the floor
Now Sally, oh she can't dance no more
She was the first girl in the neighborhood
To wear tied-dyed pants, like she should
She was the first girl that I've ever seen
That had flowers painted on her jeans
Now she wears a sword, like Napoleon
…"
40926_cavous.jpg

New t-shirts listed on the Benporium website !

I'm frankly vulgar !
A brown designer cardigan !(Front)

Now see the wool and £cashmere blend my friend ! (Back)

Limited edition T-shirt only available in Autumn brown and blood red lettering. S,M,L,XL,XXL and Boorer £1075

4ck KetchupBum ! (Front)

4ck KetchupBum ! (Back)

White shirt, black lettering.
S,M,L,XL,XXL and Boorer £0:50 pence + postage

#BOYCOTT LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL

So enlighten me Brummie Boy. How is Benny heroic ? hanging round here forever spouting the same ridiculous angry nonsense is sad. Why not move on and just explore other artists ? I suspect that Benny has Daddy rejection issues he needs to deal with.

:thumb: so true !

F*** Sake you are not all that stupid are you, last time he had to take his shoe off on the Larry King show to prove it was not leather, the cardy is not what it seems so please calm down. best regards, manc lad

And Morrissey is not what he seems:

"Artists aren't really people. And I'm actually 40 per cent papier mache."

...and 60 per cent wool.

CASKET CLOSED ! :hammer:

:tiphat:

NEXT !

:thumb:
Benny is heroic as he is trying to save Morrissey. He is trying to prevent Morrissey's reputational oblivion but I think it's too late. He's tried to warn Morrissey so many, many times but it just gets worse. I'm not sure if BtBB is Mike Joyce but it's plausible as MJ tried to save Morrissey with the court case but that failed.

Why would anyone want to move on from rubber-necking the greatest meltdown ever? A couple of decades ago the idea that Morrissey was a total charlatan wouldn't have been taken seriously. Now, increasing amounts of people realise it's true. Morrissey traded on being 'authentic' but now it's clear he's not. As for Daddy Rejection Issues, you might want to have a chat with Morrissey's father....

Spent the day at Birmingham at the university open day today Brummie :thumb:
Very impressed and I loved that 4ckin huge time piece in the middle of the campus.
Their library was out of this world.

So far we like Bristol and Birmingham our next trip is to Portsmouth.
Good to be back in the Shire.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thanks for the kind words.

Yours in debunking.

:thumb:

Spent the day at Birmingham at the university open day today Brummie :thumb:
Very impressed and I loved that 4ckin huge time piece in the middle of the campus.
Their library was out of this world.

So far we like Bristol and Birmingham our next trip is to Portsmouth.
Good to be back in the Shire.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thanks for the kind words.

Yours in debunking.

Good luck with making a final choice! Brum & Brissl both fine places. Don't know Portsmouth that well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom