• V-Neck
  • Button fastening
  • Peacock embellishment
  • 70% wool, 30% cashmere
  • Dry clean
  • Model wears a size M
  • Made in Italy
OVERVIEW
Exclusively showcasing at Harrods, this Alexander McQueen cardigan is embellished with a peacock feather to the chest giving a nod to the inspiration for the Autumn/Winter 2017 collection - the aestheticism of Oscar Wilde. Exquisitely crafted from an Italian-woven blend of cashmere and virgin wool, the button fastening secures to command a smart V-neckline.

40931_mcqueen_cardigan.jpg

40926_cavous.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm as anonymous as Steve's signed letter to Australia which says contact me via PETA

CONTACT ME VIA SOLO

#Touché

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

And, do you know by any chance, did Australia contact him via PETA?
Or was it anonymous too? I don't remember the details.
Of course I will contact you via Solo, if necessary. ;)

PEOPLE, the bad crazy ANONS not want MOZ to wear clothes. All clothes he wear is bad, tested on GOATS or SHEEPS or another animal. EVERY BLAZER MOZ wears is bad!! ALL clothes BAD!
Want MOZ to wear NO clothes!

this is wrong information by the bald ponce anon.

"The good news? With all the amazing alternatives to wool available these days, it’s easier than ever to shed cruel woolen wear in favor of hip and humane fabrics like cotton, flannel, acrylic, polyester fleece, Gore-Tex, Polarguard, Polartec, and Thinsulate."

ACRYLIC CASHMERE!!! the case is closed.

LIES ! LIES ! LIES !

Once again the curtain has been pulled to reveal the Wizard of Moz :drama:

Love animals ? Then make a difference and boycott Low In High School :thumbsup:

#we're off to see the wizard
#the game is up now crankfraud

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Now then, Benjaminge...I couldn't give two hoots about the cardigan, but, given your track record, I don't really think that you are in any position to criticise others for "Lies! Lies! Lies!"...do you? People in glass houses, and all that.

You asked me a while back what I thought of the new stuff. Well, thanks for your interest in my worthless opinion...from what I've heard it's a bit ropey, a bit chuggy, a bit uninspiring, but infinitely better than 99% of the dross currently being made in the name of music.

Is it comparable to the best work of The Smiths? No. Did I expect it to be? No. Do I let it bother me? No. Does it add anything to my existence? No, but then it doesn't take anything away.

Acrylic fibers are synthetic fibers made from a polymer (polyacrylonitrile) with an average molecular weight of ~100,000, about 1900 monomer units. For a fiber to be called "acrylic" in the US, the polymer must contain at least 85% acrylonitrile monomer. Typical comonomers are vinyl acetate or methyl acrylate.
Lot-of-3-Skeins-Fine-Lace-Soft-font-b-Wool-b-font-font-b-Acrylic-b.jpg

READ, Crazy ANONS!! ACRYLIC must be POLYMER not GOAT! case again closed.s

"Exquisitely crafted from an Italian-woven blend of cashmere and virgin wool..."

Bloody 70% wool and 30% cashmere, guaranteed 0% acrylic by Alexander McQueen

You are correct it's the the new Autumn/Winter collection by Alexander McQueen and is definitely NOT available in acrylic or any other man made fibre.

Steve is NOT animal friendly just like Glastonbury (even though he has performed there )
It's all just a gimmick, how many times ffs ?

#boycott low in high school

Sorry, but you won't find any acrylic fibers cardigan by Alexander McQueen...

Hang on a minute !
That means Steven is a hypocrite, doesn't it ? :eek:

Where are all the bots these days ? Have they taken to the yellow brick road ?

#We're off to see the wizard

Now then, Benjaminge...I couldn't give two hoots about the cardigan, but, given your track record, I don't really think that you are in any position to criticise others for "Lies! Lies! Lies!"...do you? People in glass houses, and all that.

You asked me a while back what I thought of the new stuff. Well, thanks for your interest in my worthless opinion...from what I've heard it's a bit ropey, a bit chuggy, a bit uninspiring, but infinitely better than 99% of the dross currently being made in the name of music.

Is it comparable to the best work of The Smiths? No. Did I expect it to be? No. Do I let it bother me? No. Does it add anything to my existence? No, but then it doesn't take anything away.

Glad you're doing ok mate :handfist:
Can we do this some other time ? I'm just a bit busy de-bunking a CrankFraud who portrays he's an animal rights campaigner yet wears a virgin wool and cashmere cardigan.
Please keep me in the loop though won't you. :hand:high five.

#:rolleyes:

"The good news? With all the amazing alternatives to wool available these days, it’s easier than ever to shed cruel woolen wear in favor of hip and humane fabrics like cotton, flannel, acrylic, polyester fleece, Gore-Tex, Polarguard, Polartec, and Thinsulate."

That's not good news, THAT'S GREAT NEWS !!! :thumb:

CASE CLOSED !!! :hammer:

NEXT !

:tiphat:

The bad news is !
Alexander McQueen does NOT use the humane fabrics you mention above to manufacture the offending item, ie The embellished peacock feather cardigan worn by Steven in Paris.
It's from the Alexander McQueen Autumn/Winter collection 2017 and is only available in 70% virgin wool and 30% cashmere.

Steven has BLOOD on his hands !

All animal lovers and activists are now urged to
BOYCOTT the new release
LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL

#Steven is a hypocrite

Benjamin its a cardigan,let it go.
never thought I would see a whole page on this site dedicated to wool.

PEOPLE, the troll anon is making wrong information.
Sweater is from STREET in PARIS. Moz buy in PARIS not ALEXANDER MCQUEEN.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom