• V-Neck
  • Button fastening
  • Peacock embellishment
  • 70% wool, 30% cashmere
  • Dry clean
  • Model wears a size M
  • Made in Italy
OVERVIEW
Exclusively showcasing at Harrods, this Alexander McQueen cardigan is embellished with a peacock feather to the chest giving a nod to the inspiration for the Autumn/Winter 2017 collection - the aestheticism of Oscar Wilde. Exquisitely crafted from an Italian-woven blend of cashmere and virgin wool, the button fastening secures to command a smart V-neckline.

40931_mcqueen_cardigan.jpg

40926_cavous.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:

My goodness! A grand for a cardigan...whatever will AuntySkinny say?! No wonder he needs to keep touring with tastes that extravagant!

I know the whole production was a bit dodgy and Channel 4 circa 1985, but I think this is the first time I've heard StDiB and actually quite liked it. Not that anybody cares about what I think...I mean, why would you?

70% wool cardigan?

30% cashmere.

If Morrissey is wearing an original McQueen rather than a street-market acryllic copy, so much for Morrissey's claims to be concerned about the fate of animals. Even if it's an acryllic copy why would he wish to advertise the original?

Calling BtBB: #Cashmeregate ?

When You Find Out Where Cashmere Comes From, You’ll Never Wear It Again

5. If you buy cashmere, you may be supporting the meat industry.
Goats who are used and killed by the cashmere industry are often sold to markets as cheap meat.

6. Goats are vegan.

https://www.peta.org/living/fashion/cashmere-mohair-goat-facts/

peacock-feather-embellished-cardigan_000000005644959003.jpg

PEOPLE, Moz has ACRYLIC Cashmere sweater NOT GOAT CASHMERE sweater. NOT tested with goats. This is bad information by Anons. Sweater gift from aunt, MOZ sent her a bundle.

30% cashmere.

If Morrissey is wearing an original McQueen rather than a street-market acryllic copy, so much for Morrissey's claims to be concerned about the fate of animals. Even if it's an acryllic copy why would he wish to advertise the original?

Calling BtBB: #Cashmeregate ?

When You Find Out Where Cashmere Comes From, You’ll Never Wear It Again

5. If you buy cashmere, you may be supporting the meat industry.
Goats who are used and killed by the cashmere industry are often sold to markets as cheap meat.

6. Goats are vegan.

https://www.peta.org/living/fashion/cashmere-mohair-goat-facts/

peacock-feather-embellished-cardigan_000000005644959003.jpg

:eek: Not again surely ffs !

It looks like The Wizard of Moz has been caught out once again.

All the young bots they must be, confused now :guitar:

#Cashmeregate (it's on)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom