• V-Neck
  • Button fastening
  • Peacock embellishment
  • 70% wool, 30% cashmere
  • Dry clean
  • Model wears a size M
  • Made in Italy
OVERVIEW
Exclusively showcasing at Harrods, this Alexander McQueen cardigan is embellished with a peacock feather to the chest giving a nod to the inspiration for the Autumn/Winter 2017 collection - the aestheticism of Oscar Wilde. Exquisitely crafted from an Italian-woven blend of cashmere and virgin wool, the button fastening secures to command a smart V-neckline.

40931_mcqueen_cardigan.jpg

40926_cavous.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lbf:

folks, when BrummieBoy starts using GIFs..

he knows he has lost.

:tiphat:

PEOPLE PEOPLE look at MOZ picture ! THE PLUME is under the SHIRT ARM!!!! its not ALEXANDER MCQUEEN has on the CHEST! the CARDGIAN is VERY CHEAP with NO GOAT FUR. POLYMER and ACRYLLIC, please PEOPLE, the ANONS are writing bad and stupid information. MOZ BUY in PARIS Street, MOZ never has been in UK since two years!!!
PLEASE BAN the ANON writings.:banned:

THREAD FAIL/ TROLL FAIL

NO GOAT FUR! ONLY acryllic!
The anons want to put goat fur in your brain SAY NO

I'm sure they do ! :lbf:

NO GOAT FUR

NO RECEIPT

NO PROOF

CASE CLOSED !!! :hammer:

:cool:

* we don't know what the cardigan M is wearing is made of, until a receipt of purchase,or a statement from the man himself appears....

NO ONE KNOWS.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you, I closed this escape route at the start of the thread. Even if it's an acryllic copy from a market, Morrissey is still endorsing & advertising Alexander McQueen's use of cashmere & wool as he doesn't have a 'fake wool' disclaimer on the garment. Guilty as charged.

so now eat your lamb chops, and feel great cause you proved cashhemere that Morrissey had on was wool,

ta

PEOPLE PEOPLE look at MOZ picture ! THE PLUME is under the SHIRT ARM!!!! its not ALEXANDER MCQUEEN has on the CHEST! the CARDGIAN is VERY CHEAP with NO GOAT FUR. POLYMER and ACRYLLIC, please PEOPLE, the ANONS are writing bad and stupid information. MOZ BUY in PARIS Street, MOZ never has been in UK since two years!!!
PLEASE BAN the ANON writings.:banned:

I know several textile laboratories who'd pay handsomely for your remote fibre detection abilities. I know several ways of identifying fibres. Staining, microscopy, burning and snuffing, tensile strength, and many more. I used to run a textile lab. Let me tell you this...you are talking out of your sycophantic arsehole. Stop embarrassing yourself. Actually - no, do tell us what this 'polymer' is.

ATTENTION SITE MODERATORS

THREAD TITLE SHOULD READ ......

' Is Morrissey wearing a (wool/cashmere or a vegan-friendly) Alexander McQueen cardigan on C à vous ?'

please correct. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

:)

THREAD FAIL/ TROLL FAIL

I'm sure they do ! :lbf:

NO GOAT FUR

NO RECEIPT

NO PROOF

CASE CLOSED !!! :hammer:

:cool:

* we don't know what the cardigan M is wearing is made of, until a receipt of purchase,or a statement from the man himself appears....

NO ONE KNOWS.

How can you confirm Morrissey is a humasexual without proof?

Unless you've been peeping through his bedroom window.

I bet you'd be keen to climb that ladder being M's # 1 fan!

:thumb:

agree, I can imagine someone from the company gifting him one because they know he's vegan and loves Wilde.

MORRISSEY WINS AGAIN !!!!!!

:D

CASE CLOSED !!!
:hammer:

NEXT !

Hello KetchupBum

My name is Benny the witch of the North.
You and Toto are no longer in KansasSoloLand.
The only way you can sort all this cardigan shit now is to make your way to the land of Moz
Put the silver shoes on, stay on the yellow brick road.
Only the wizard of Moz can help you now.
Quickly now !
Off you 4ck:handpointup:

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

#Boycott Low In High School
#Steven has BLOOD On his hands

'“McQueen’s macabre designs might be intended to titillate, but they simply nauseate. There is nothing remotely ‘fashionable’ about the torture and death of animals killed for something that a caveperson would wear.”

Hopefully this will serve as a message to McQueen and others who condone the torture of animals for their designs that compassionate people will not continue to indulge their cruel fetishes, and that their archaic sense of what’s “fashionable” will soon be little more than an ugly footnote in the history books.'

https://www.peta.org/blog/disruption-alexander-mcqueen-fashion-show/

ATTENTION MODERATORS

THREAD TITLE IS CALCULATED CLICK BAIT ......

THREAD TITLE SHOULD READ ......

' Is Morrissey wearing a (wool/cashmere or a vegan-friendly) Alexander McQueen cardigan on C à vous ?'

please correct. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

:)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom