Morrissey wears Gucci embroidered seersucker slim jacket in "Jacky's..." video

Link posted by Famous when dead (original post):

Embroidered seersucker slim jacket - Gucci
$ 2,750

PRODUCT DETAILS
The idea of an Alchemist’s Garden, a magical place filled with lavish flowers and animals of all species, inspired the Fall Winter 2017 runway and is reflected in the details decorating this seersucker jacket. A recurring motif throughout the collection, an embroidered moth embellishes one of the sleeves and is combined with an embroidered "Biddenden Road" label – inspired by the name of the road in Kent that leads to Sissinghurst Castle and one of the Creative Director’s favorite gardens, from which he draws inspiration. The interior hides an embroidered flower appliqué, denoting the House’s attention to detail.

• Half lined
  • Dark grey seersucker stripe cotton wool
  • Embroidered moth appliqué and "Biddenden Road" ribbon embroidery on the left cuff
  • Embroidered flower applique on interior
  • Half canvas construction
  • Peak lapel
  • Single-breasted
  • Formal, slim fit
  • 74cm length
  • 56% cotton and 44% wool
  • Made in Switzerland
41618_486390_Z455G_1165_001_100_0000_Light-Embroidered-seersucker-slim-jacket.jpg

Related items:

Morrissey, can you please talk to your friends at Gucci and see if you can get me a deal on this wondrous bunny sweater!
https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/women/product/gucci/multicolor-intarsia-rabbit-sweater/2127477

I have been lusting after it for ages now but as you may know I am a pauper, and now I feel I'm ready to take our relationship to that stage where you get me deals on designer duds.

also, mozzer! please see the thread "plea to Morrissey" in the off topic section of this forum wherein enclosed you will find my work application for seeking employment within your household. I had originally posted it in this section for easy viewing by you but the moderators moved it as though on purpose to thwart me in my job seeking efforts! do not let them succeed! if you hire me you will be sticking it to uncleskinny!

One of my favorite photos of Morrissey from the Smiths era, he's feeding a little duck, but wearing Doctor Marten boots.

He should give wool up though. Unless he visits the farm where the wool is harvested, and sees the little lambies gamboling in the heather, and not being rushed through a line of shearers who get paid by volume and are prone to rushing the job and slashing their skins in the process, then maybe it's time to evolve.

Sorry, after the waving about of his shoe on Larry King, he should be willing to apply the same principle to another often exploited (and often overlooked) animal. If vegans won't eat honey because it exploits the labors of the bee, then logic follows that wool should follow (wool free Gucci) suit.

not all vegans exclude honey from their veganism.

yes contradictory in nature this man is, some will be irked if he says this and does that, fine ( or, get a life). We do the best we can, and people shouldn't have put him up on a pedestal in the first place, idiots.

Though I do find it strange that the same fans that would care about this now didn't care when he wore leather shoes and sang 'MIM', well, there's no difference. So wouldn't they too be called hypocritical? Hypocritical fans who agreed with him then but now disagree with him? very strange, and leather shoes are much worse if we are to compare.

Anyways.....

let he who has not sinned throw the first stone.

yes contradictory in nature this man is, some will be irked if he says this and does that, fine ( or, get a life). We do the best we can, and people shouldn't have put him up on a pedestal in the first place, idiots.

Though I do find it strange that the same fans that would care about this now didn't care when he wore leather shoes and sang 'MIM', well, there's no difference. So wouldn't they too be called hypocritical? Hypocritical fans who agreed with him then but now disagree with him? very strange, and leather shoes are much worse if we are to compare.

Anyways.....

it's because morrissey makes a huge fuss, thats why he is up on a pedestal, HE put himself there. yes people do the best they can, i don't care what morrissey wears, but this is morrissey who expects everyone else to be perfect. not sure why you are blind to this.

it's because morrissey makes a huge fuss, thats why he is up on a pedestal, HE put himself there. yes people do the best they can, i don't care what morrissey wears, but this is morrissey who expects everyone else to be perfect. not sure why you are blind to this.

'morrissey makes a huge fuss, thats why he is up on a pedestal,'

because he makes a 'fuss' that is why he is on a pedestal ?

'HE put himself there'

well, I wouldn't say it's a pedestal that he put himself on, but for the sake of argument then, shouldn't we and don't we all put ourselves up on some kind of pedestal of self worth however delusional? Ashes to ashes, etc.

'but this is morrissey who expects everyone else to be perfect.'

we can expect perfection from ourselves and others... but it's not going to happen. But that's no reason to hang someone because they expect things of people, agree it is a fault.... but, not a crime.

'morrissey makes a huge fuss, thats why he is up on a pedestal,'

because he makes a 'fuss' that is why he is on a pedestal ?

'HE put himself there'

well, I wouldn't say it's a pedestal that he put himself on, but for the sake of argument then, shouldn't we and don't we all put ourselves up on some kind of pedestal of self worth however delusional? Ashes to ashes, etc.

'but this is morrissey who expects everyone else to be perfect.'

we can expect perfection from ourselves and others... but it's not going to happen. But that's no reason to hang someone because they expect things of people, agree it is a fault.... not a crime.
tell that to morrissey, thats the point...

Ironic. I was wearing a gray shirt yesterday and a lady told me, "Your eyes are gray." I replied, "They're usually green."

#Hello
#BoycottWool

i wish I could wear dark gray. dark gray is my favourite colour for clothing. all the best coats dark gray. but I put on gray and I become gray, it completely subsumes me. it's really upsetting.

expand the post, it's in bold.

o.k. didn't see.

So you think Morrissey needs to be told...

'we can expect perfection from ourselves and others... but it's not going to happen. But that's no reason to hang someone because they expect things of people, agree it is a fault.... not a crime.'

Yes, I'm sure he knows. I mean he did write 'Do Your Best And Don't Worry'.

though this part....

'But that's no reason to hang someone because they expect things of people, agree it is a fault.... not a crime.'

Is aimed at critics here.

Anyways.....

Can I just get stoned instead? Sin, no sin, it's a lazy Saturday with nothing to do.
Agreed though. His contradictions have always been front and center. Still, there's very little sense in taking pride in one animal free clothing item and ignoring the fact that another article isn't.

o.k. didn't see.

So you think Morrissey needs to be told...

'we can expect perfection from ourselves and others... but it's not going to happen. But that's no reason to hang someone because they expect things of people, agree it is a fault.... not a crime.'

Yes, I'm sure he knows. I mean he did write 'Do Your Best And Don't Worry'.

though this part....

'But that's no reason to hang someone because they expect things of people, agree it is a fault.... not a crime.'

Is aimed at critics here.
I understand all that, yet you do not apply your reasoning when morrissey condemns someones mistakes, you back it. if it was morrissey who had posted this about someone you would be congratulting him on 'fighting the good fight'.

Can I just get stoned instead? :lbf: Sin, no sin, it's a lazy Saturday with nothing to do.
Agreed though. His contradictions have always been front and center. Still, there's very little sense in taking pride in one animal free clothing item and ignoring the fact that another article isn't.

'Still, there's very little sense in taking pride in one animal free clothing item and ignoring the fact that another article isn't.'

Agree !

a very strange man..... LET'S GET HIM !!!!

I understand all that, yet you do not apply your reasoning when morrissey condemns someones mistakes, you back it. if it was morrissey who had posted this about someone you would be congratulting him on 'fighting the good fight'.

'yet you do not apply your reasoning when morrissey condemns someones mistakes, you back it.'

I don't know if I agree with that, we would have to look at examples of that, if you have any links to past posts of mine that can be used as a good example, we can then both of us break down my comment, analyze it, and then we can discuss it. Sounds like good fun for all ! ;)

'if it was morrissey who had posted this about someone you would be congratulting him on 'fighting the good fight'.'

again, it would be good to have examples of this, to better understand the particular comment I made and of course the post or posts or thread that I was either commenting on or replying to.

'yet you do not apply your reasoning when morrissey condemns someones mistakes, you back it.'

I don't know if I agree with that, we would have to look at examples of that, if you have any links to past posts of mine that can be used as a good example, we can then both of us break down my comment, analyze it, and then we can discuss it. Sounds like good fun for all ! ;)

'if it was morrissey who had posted this about someone you would be congratulting him on 'fighting the good fight'.'

again, it would be good to have examples of this, to better understand the particular comment I made and of course the post or posts or thread that I was either commenting on or replying too.
Im not going to bother looking through your posts, but you are most definitely like that.

Im not going to bother looking through your posts, but you are most definitely like that.

please go back and reread all my posts, I think you'll find that not to be true.

Sadly I'm all except tanned skin, too. But I can be red if I stand enough time under the sun, you know, burning myself for not using protection. Yes, there are truly beautiful people here, not me.

(Sorry Urbanus, I broke your fantasy :D)

Not at all my fair lady!

Mother always said grey colour makes you look old and ill.

'Still, there's very little sense in taking pride in one animal free clothing item and ignoring the fact that another article isn't.'

Agree !

a very strange man..... LET'S GET HIM !!!!
The problem is, when the Priest preaches celibacy and is caught screwing the parishioners, it tends to not get brushed off as much as old Mr. Thompson over there, who was cheating on his wife.

The problem is, when the Priest preaches celibacy and is caught screwing the parishioners, it tends to not get brushed off as much as old Mr. Thompson over there, who was cheating on his wife.
More tea, vicar?

Moz really needs to brush up on his understanding of what it is to be vegan :lbf:

Little lamb on a hill
run fast if you can
Morrissey wants to make an embroidered seersucker slim jacket out of you
and your life has not even begun

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom