Morrissey "Westwood One"

Alsatian Cousin

I'm not really sure what this is, but I was going through vulgarpicture.com and came across artwork for it. Can someone post it to download please? :)

Westwood One produce editted concerts for use by US radio stations, there a few Morrissey ones. None of them have artwork (apart from the generic sleeeve) because they there never designed for public use.

Thanks for these Flax
I think you'd shared the single one before, but not the double - cheers mate :thumb:

Dave

The moz disc is the House of Blues gig. It's been posted before I think, but the quality on this is really good. The tracks aren't fully separated, and there is a cheezy DJ and commercial segments, BUT having said that the quality is excellent and those can all be edited out easily.

1. Shakespeare's Sister
2. Possibly Know How I Feel...
3. Jack The
4. Rubber Ring
5. Not Sorry
6. Gang to die
7. Know it's gonna
8. Full of bores
9. Forgiven Jesus
10. Headmaster
11. IBEH

Thanks for posting.

Thanks a lot, Flax!
truly appreciated

You can get all the info about these CDs by looking at the cue sheets posted on my website www.vulgarpicture.com

On Morrissey's timeline, go to 1995 and look right under Southpaw. Then go to 2004 and look right under The First Of The Gang.

thanks for these. i see the dates labeled on the discs are when these were aired on radio but i wonder when they were performed live by mozz?

by listening i get hob chicago

but nothing from other yet

Thank you for the post.

Tags
westwood one
Back
Top Bottom