Morrissey will never record another album?

So we’re going with naivety in hopes to disguise his racism lol, Moz is not stupid at all.. yours truly was called “devious, truculent and unreliable” for an good reason showcasing his shady business skills...

Last edited:
I think it's coming to an end - it really was a circular firing squad & we're running out of people who haven't been shot.

I pray you're right - that all this turns out as some dreadful McCarthyite horror, spread from America to Europe and the world.

The thing is McCarthyism was a strange flash, over in a few short years and seemingly out of nowhere.

By contrast, this Political Correctness horror has been building for decades with, it seems to me, far more solid foundations than McCarthyism had.

I lived in America in the 80s and the beginnings of it were visible even then, long before anyone ever heard of it in England or Ireland ...

And - call me patronising and age-ist if you like - I feel it's got a grip on the minds of the young, unlike McCarthy ever had.

Again, I pray you're right and I'm wrong.

Last edited:
The best thing for Morrissey would be to lay low for some years and then come back -- just like he did before Quarry. But sadly he is getting old, so he doesn't that much creative time left.

The best thing for Morrissey would be to lay low for some years and then come back -- just like he did before Quarry. But sadly he is getting old, so he doesn't that much creative time left.

I mean theirs plenty of established 60+ year old artists still releasing albums, good or bad

I mean theirs plenty of established 60+ year old artists still releasing albums, good or bad
Yes that's correct but to stop releasing music for 7 years wouldn't be a great career move for Moz at the age of 61. That said he has released 3 albums in the last 4 years, maybe a 2 or 3 year gap before another one would creatively make some sort of sense. Interestingly, Boz never had any music credits on Dog so maybe there are some songs in reserve for whatever comes next.

Yes that's correct but to stop releasing music for 7 years wouldn't be a great career move for Moz at the age of 61.

His career is already in shambles, so no matter what happens nothing gonna change his reputation. Moz seems like the type of artist will release albums for the sake of releasing music so I wouldn’t be surprised if M14 drops within the next couple of years

So we’re going with naivety in hopes to disguise his racism lol, Moz is not stupid at all.. yours truly was called “devious, truculent and unreliable” for an good reason showcasing his shady business skills...
No, he's not stupid at all.
He's told everyone that's ever followed him to vote for a far-right party, and lost 75% of his entire fanbase.
A stroke of absolute genius!

He's told everyone that's ever followed him to vote for a far-right party, and lost 75% of his entire fanbase.

Ach, it's done.

He got ideologically confused because we live in crazy times.

May as well focus on digging him out of the hole he's in & hope for the best.

False. Never told anyone who to vote for and far right is a meaningless term thrown at anyone who is against mass immigration and globalist ideologies. And look on YouTube. His comment section is overwhelmingly supportive

False. Never told anyone who to vote for and far right is a meaningless term thrown at anyone who is against mass immigration and globalist ideologies. And look on YouTube. His comment section is overwhelmingly supportive

and yet the concert & album sales drastically plummeted down much like this poor defense.

Presumably you never read the following message of his?
www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/i-ve-been-dreaming-of-a-time-when-the-english-are-sick-to-death-of-labour-and-tories
"There is only one British political party that can safeguard our security. That party is For Britain. Please give them a chance. Listen to them. For Britain will keep British society together. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender."
It's a load of absolute w*nk but unbelievably and chillingly, they are his words. What a clown.

Presumably you never read the following message of his?
www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/i-ve-been-dreaming-of-a-time-when-the-english-are-sick-to-death-of-labour-and-tories
"There is only one British political party that can safeguard our security. That party is For Britain. Please give them a chance. Listen to them. For Britain will keep British society together. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender."
It's a load of absolute w*nk but unbelievably and chillingly, they are his words. What a clown.

He said give them a chance & listen.

We did.

They're rubbish.

He still doesn't vote.

Back
Top Bottom