Morrissey will never reform with the Smiths

mozboy76

I'm so tierd of hearing rumors of them geting back together if u want to see the Smiths just go to a morrissey show. Morrissey is the Smiths. Comon people it's been more than 20 years get over it now I'm just so tierd of hearing about Find me on Twitter @mozboy76 I'm looking 4 fans to obbsese over him

I'm so tierd of hearing rumors of them geting back together if u want to see the Smiths just go to a morrissey show. Morrissey is the Smiths. Comon people it's been more than 20 years get over it now I'm just so tierd of hearing about Find me on Twitter @mozboy76 I'm looking 4 fans to obbsese over him

Follow me aboyinthebush

they should never reform. it would not be right. they were splt up before I was born and of course I'd love to have seen them but it just wouldn't be right if they did. As for you saying morissey is the smiths, that is just nonsense. Without johnny morrissey would still just be sitting feeling sorry for himself in manchester. Joyce and rourke brought they're own thing to it.

they should never reform. it would not be right. they were splt up before I was born and of course I'd love to have seen them but it just wouldn't be right if they did. As for you saying morissey is the smiths, that is just nonsense. Without johnny morrissey would still just be sitting feeling sorry for himself in manchester. Joyce and rourke brought they're own thing to it.

True.

How can Morrissey be The Smiths. The Smiths were four people, Morrissey is only two. One we know but don't like, the other one we don't know and we don't want to. Apparently.

true.

How can morrissey be the smiths. The smiths were four people, morrissey is only two. One we know but don't like, the other one we don't know and we don't want to. Apparently.

lol!!!

I'm common as muck, me, but I didn't know it was that apparent from a mesage board. :straightface:

Twitter shitter

Moz is the man but he ain't The Smiths.

I too reckon Moz & Johnny will do something together some day - but I don't know what, it probably won't be Smith related.

I'd like to hear about Moz and Marr reuniting as friends. Have a drink together, pass some jokes around, and share stories of the past two decades.

I'd love a Smiths reunion just as much as the next guy, but it's unlikely that Moz is ever going to even patch things up with Marr. Well, at least not publicly.

It will never happen. I just can't imagine Morrissey faking it to be The Smiths when he sometimes can't find the strength to be Morrissey.

Much as I hate to say it, I really do think the reunion will happen in the next five years. Just got this horrible feeling that it's on the cards. I hope not cos it'll no doubt be awful and pointless but if I had to put money on it either way, I'd go with 'yes they will reform at some point'.

Much as I hate to say it, I really do think the reunion will happen in the next five years. Just got this horrible feeling that it's on the cards. I hope not cos it'll no doubt be awful and pointless but if I had to put money on it either way, I'd go with 'yes they will reform at some point'.

well id be first in line for a ticket ,not moaning "oh what a tragedy!"

Last edited:
well id be first in line for a ticket ,not moaning "oh what a tragedy!"

I won't be moaning "oh what a tragedy!" either. :straightface:
I just mean that if they did get back together it'd mean all of Morrissey's declarations against the idea would've been rendered hollow. I'd like to think that they aren't just brash statements to garner attention but genuine reflections on how he feels. If that's the case then there's no chance in hell. But I guess for me personally I've lost a lot of faith in the guy over the past year or so and for the first time can see him seeing the pay cheque and going "sod it, I'll do it" and just trotting out some autopilot tat.

It's not a popular opinion round these parts I know. But it is my personal opinion and nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom