Morrissey with a beard

optikal

Are there any pics of morrissey with a beard/5 o'clock shadow.

I have some cd's on which he seems to have a pretty decent shade.
But I was wondering if he had any more pics.

Bet the man looked good. He could sport a nice beard.

5294202856_0123cb1506.jpg

I think he'd look sooooooooo handsome in a beard. I mean his face is gorgeous clean-shaven, of course. But with that perfect nose and those beautiful eyes showcased above a greying beard, or maybe completely grey, I dunno, it just brings out the mountainman-loving woman in me. :D

You know, there are two types of people. THose who hold onto their youth with intense ferociousness to the point where they obsess about losing a millipound to be the weight they were as a teen and resort to looking like plastic to cover every wrinkle, and those who embrace the beauty that is called age. I'd rather Morrissey be a greying, wrinkly old man than a freaky fake version of his former self. And oatmeal is rad, it makes you go poop.

You know, there are two types of people. THose who hold onto their youth with intense ferociousness to the point where they obsess about losing a millipound to be the weight they were as a teen and resort to looking like plastic to cover every wrinkle, and those who embrace the beauty that is called age. I'd rather Morrissey be a greying, wrinkly old man than a freaky fake version of his former self. And oatmeal is rad, it makes you go poop.

Thanks, Crystal. Now I know what rad is. My vocacacabulary is soo exxxpaanding :)

Thanks, Crystal. Now I know what rad is. My vocacacabulary is soo exxxpaanding :)

Now to expand your Bird vocab, (not to be confused with phoney baloney codespeak :mad:) don't forget Radha, Krshna's lover who pines for him. :thumb:

Radharani3.jpg

Oatmeal is "rad" because it gets things flowing. :p

He looks like he's ready to put up a fuss if he isn't seated right away. He's there for the early bird special.

Tags
seinfeld
Back
Top Bottom