Morrissey's Cat - Morrissey Central

Simply to say that there's a photo of "Morrissey's cat" at Morrissey Central as Tweeted by Sam Etsy Rayner. Well that makes everything all right again. I like the cat but...... Morrisseycentral.com

42822_morrisseys_cat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
kitler1927.jpg
And another of Morrissey's pussy collection

Exact copy of the cat I saw yesterday involved in a stand off with another much more furry cat.

I love the cat and the fact that is morrissey's cat <3 but I hate that he puts that bell on him.... it might have drove him/her crazy (something tales me is a male), until he/she resigned fighting against... :(

Sam posts pictures/videos with this cat on his Instagram. I assumed it was his; unless he house sits for Morrissey.

Sam posts pictures/videos with this cat on his Instagram. I assumed it was his; unless he house sits for Morrissey.

It's mozzers moms house. Been there and recognize it.
Sam is often there - usually asking nanna to get moz to help his career. Lovely cat

We can all see this photo at Morrissey Central. No need to steal every single post, even the random photo of a cat.

But it's not as bad as stealing the entire copyrighted interview the other day, ignoring the disclaimer that you need permission to republish in its entirety.

This web site appears to be a crime in progress.

So, lemme try to follow the logic being employed here...

Eating animals is bad because animals should be free to live out their lives without interference from humans - that would use them to their own ends.

...but domesticating them, cuffing them with collars and hanging bells off them is OK.

Carnivore = Evil
Slave owner = AOK

Get a tiny grip on your own hypocrisy.

But it's not as bad as stealing the entire copyrighted interview the other day, ignoring the disclaimer that you need permission to republish in its entirety.
It's a bit like Sam stealing other people's photos, sticking a Morrissey logo on/colour filter and claiming copyright, innit?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom