Morrissey's Cat - Morrissey Central

Simply to say that there's a photo of "Morrissey's cat" at Morrissey Central as Tweeted by Sam Etsy Rayner. Well that makes everything all right again. I like the cat but...... Morrisseycentral.com

42822_morrisseys_cat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bit like Sam stealing other people's photos, sticking a Morrissey logo on/colour filter and claiming copyright, innit?

Nope. That's creating something new. This blog just swiped a copyrighted interview and republished it without permission. And that is John Riggers' property, not Sam's.

Nope. That's creating something new. This blog just swiped a copyrighted interview and republished it without permission. And that is John Riggers' property, not Sam's.

So what's your excuse for the "This photo is Copyright © 2018 sam-esty-rayner. All rights reserved" on Morrissey Central for photos that are not Sam's property?

So what's your excuse for the "This photo is Copyright © 2018 sam-esty-rayner. All rights reserved" on Morrissey Central for photos that are not Sam's property?

Show me an example. I showed you the work this blog stole. A whole interview, stolen the day it was published, and the interviewer is not Sam. The common practice is to quote excerpts and if people wanna read the whole thing they can follow the link.

Show me an example. I showed you the work this blog stole. A whole interview, stolen the day it was published, and the interviewer is not Sam. The common practice is to quote excerpts and if people wanna read the whole thing they can follow the link.

Look for yourself. Go to Messages from Morrissey, right click on any of the images that Sam did not take.

Adolf the cat ready to attack the world. I wonder which nazi Morrissey would be?

Stefan Morgue

Hello kitten! I'm so proud of you! You're such a rock star and the people need to know. I've been trying to figure how to phrase this to my friends, it's like, "Hey, guys, check out the pics of my old friend."

what does he feed his cat? :confused:

disclaimer: I'm totally against vegan cat or dog food, but I can't imagine touching flesh in order to feed it, not to mention supporting the indutry. That's why I could never own a carnivore pet, surprised others can.

I can speak to that, it’s super gross. But even when I ate meat I thought that food was really nasty. I have cats and a dog and they get some canned food mixed in with their dry once a day. They are carnivores so they eat meat. Growing up we always had a menagerie of different pets. I can’t imagine not having them around. But I do keep separate utensils and a dish scrubby for washing as I don’t like their meat cooties to mix in with my dishes. As bad as I think it is, I think they feel they have it worse. It’s hard to be a carnivore in a vegetarian house!

I can speak to that, it’s super gross. But even when I ate meat I thought that food was really nasty. I have cats and a dog and they get some canned food mixed in with their dry once a day. They are carnivores so they eat meat. Growing up we always had a menagerie of different pets. I can’t imagine not having them around. But I do keep separate utensils and a dish scrubby for washing as I don’t like their meat cooties to mix in with my dishes. As bad as I think it is, I think they feel they have it worse. It’s hard to be a carnivore in a vegetarian house!
What makes people feel food is nasty?

I was the only child in our household, mom and dad had a son each from previous relationships, and I noticed those with siblings had more issues with food. The explanation being that older siblings would tell the younger ones this and that dish tasted bad.

My best friend had such a struggle with food that his parents had to bring food from Sweden with them on holidays abroad. When both our families went to Rhodes in Greece together that family had to stay in a hotel room with a kitchen and bring loads of food from home so he could eat at all.

He suffered nosebleeds a lot up to the age of 15-16 and fainted at school once when he stood before us about to show us something as part of class.

I've never seen a human as grey and white in the face, colours changing from white to grey to green.

I have tried to view animal meat like you would with human flesh but I can't cause the difference is huge. I believe Moz fans suffer a lot from being brainwashed by their nazi leader when most if not all of his fans are sad little snowflakes that never harboured a thought of their own.

The hippie decoration is that an american thing over on the west coast?

I want to hear 12 Slack's view on it.

It is like you can hear a record playing house of the rising sun in the background. Places for wetback people who love heat and moist somehow tells me they are not really as much a part of the human race as they might believe themselves.

Further you are from a jungle climate the more human you are of course.

The cat has featured several times on his Instagram (alleged to be named 'Dude'):

1624012281102950259.jpg

1677656846682311743.jpg
1452974511371594355.jpg

Strongly resisting a Mrs. Slocombe style joke.
FWD.

Perhaps he's under the assumption that the noise of the bell will stop the cat from killing as many other animals?

Perhaps, but that's lazy. Not terribly responsible. And in any case, if I HAVE to choose, I'd choose not to attach an endless pitchy ring near my cat's ears. I've never had to do it and I had an outdoors cat and plenty of birds around.

I have written it some times, and keep on doingit, stop with N*** word, that fascist regime made millions of people to deathcamps, and pictures orshould likeof that narcist whose responsable, and to cowardly to come out, and giive over, but he killed himself. in Europe lots of graves, yearly remember that time.

the same as cheering for that bastard in Syria who used chemicals to bomb his own people.

This is about Morrissey, let some history, people who bring it up and posting Morrissey is a right wing twat, and a N***, and post silly pictures reminding of that time.

till next time

You , sam, gary have never created anything new. the work is just adjustment . the photography is crass and your.his soul is that of a leach. The word is Moz doesn't even like you/him . He does the family thing but really you/sam are just a simpleton family member on the take (its been the word among the insiders for years)
Also, its not art it's photoshop you mong. Slim put your/his name as copy write next to work thats not even yours/his on that piss poor site , Even Famous When Dead called it a "dick move" and hes one of the very few who is supportive of Gary Barlow , I mean sam , I mean you . If Slim stood on four books , he would still only be 5'3 , is that why you hookers are the dish of the day?
I don't think you/sam had permission on a few things that were rushed out to try and get the numbers up on various social media platforms of yours . Don't you feel slightly ashamed your such a wast? Don't you feel slightly ashamed nothing comes from your its just a game of take?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom