Morrissey's Christmas Songs

do you know what the Munich Air Disaster even was? how is it a compliment to say it was sick?

I do.

It's some kind of slang that means something is nifty... But only if you're a 20-something gangster, or some such.

It was a joke. Don't be assious.

I still think the original poster meant it in the way i think he did.
No he didn't. He's my husband. We wrote these together, so I'm pretty sure of his intentions. You're just looking for trouble. What the fvck is wrong with the people on this site?!?!?!

f*** you.

i reported the post. sick f***er

I'm pretty confident that the mods are intelligent enough to see that it was a joke about a TITLE and not about DEATH, so I'm not really too worried right now. If you're this passionate about things you perceive as being uncaring, I really hope you're out there making a difference in the world somehow rather than just attacking people for making Christmas song title jokes online.

I'm already looking forward to ending all of our sentences with ", chum" around the house for the next few days.

"Everyday Is Like Christmas"
"Interesting Present"
"santa in drag"
"kill santa"
"We Hate It When Our Friends send better xmas cards"
"You're The One For Me, Rudolph"
"The More You Ignore Me, The shitier present I Get"
SANTA!"MY EARLY BURGLARY YEARS"
SANTA "UNDER THE INFLUENCE"

why:o

Okayyyy.... "You're a moron, chum." Interesting comeback. Is there a particular reason I shouldn't report you as you've done?

We visited Salford / Trafford last year (including driving around the Saddleworth Moors, laughing and making jokes at the expense of the dead people, as is our American nature, of course). We met quite a number of rude Englishmen who delighted at "taking the piss" out of innocent strangers for no particular reason. Perhaps you were one of them? Did we bump into you perhaps? I can see how Morrissey would prefer to live in LA instead.

Read my PM, and nope, i was not one of them, nor do i ''take the piss'' out of people.

No drama in the Christmas thread or Santa might conveniently forget where you live.

I'd start a "Morrissey Christmas Song Fight Club" Thread, but look what happened in the last fight club thread I started. :(

Strangely enough, some of the same parties were involved.

I'd start a "Morrissey Christmas Song Fight Club" Thread, but look what happened in the last fight club thread I started. :(

Strangely enough, some of the same parties were involved.

Yes, it is strange. Isn't it obvious from my posts that I'm just ASKING for trouble with every word that I write?

lol, i've had a few 'infractions' lately, and i doubt this will be overlooked

You are forgiven, chum.

We never intended to make light of a tragedy. It's not in our nature. To us it was just another song title to be turned into something Christmasy.

Back
Top Bottom