Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brummie hope you’re well.
Many thanks for returning to the forum after our successful campaign to keep Low In High School out of the charts.
I feel I must explain to you and others of my recent absence from the boards.
Basically the campaign had drained me both physically and mentally. Mrs Benny sat me down and said I needed to at least have a month off, so I took her advice.
She also took me on a date with complimentary tickets to check out Laura Pergolizzi (L P) at Manchester Academy 2 ! Huge 4kin wowzzers, I’m still coming down, I’m even on utube dancing and singing ! She’s a 4kin huge talent check her out (not just her album she has a shit load of stuff unreleased).

This amateur video release of Steve’s is the best Christmas present ever. Let’s raise a glass to a successful 2017 campaign debunking the clown !
Cheers mate ! Chin chin hooray !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
LP is amazing! Unfortunately she is skipping Minneapolis on this tour and I missed out on Chicago tix...

LP is amazing! Unfortunately she is skipping Minneapolis on this tour and I missed out on Chicago tix...

I saw in the news it is 35 degrees (Celsius) below zero right now in Minneapolis so if he was there freezing his balls of, indeed he could become a she :rolleyes:

Hi Quando. I was referring to Laura Pergolizzi and not our Mozzer. I was able to catch him in Chicago (and unfortunately hear him deny what he said in that interview). As far as the weather here in Minnesota.... Well, we are used to it. SKOL Vikings!

Hi Quando. I was referring to Laura Pergolizzi and not our Mozzer. I was able to catch him in Chicago (and unfortunately hear him deny what he said in that interview). As far as the weather here in Minnesota.... Well, we are used to it. SKOL Vikings!

Oh, I do hope you understand it was not meant to be rude to you in any way!
Thanks for clearing it up to me.

I am used to some winter here but never get the chance to become used to it and usually it is a relative short period and I envy you for being a Viking. :thumb:

Korda Marshall, "morrissey will not be silenced".

The fact is he said it, I do not condone his statement, no matter whatever justification he feels in saying it.

I particularly noticed he said the secret service were nice. When has he ever said a government law enforcement agency was nice? This is morrissey scared shitless and completely in a corner actually attempting PR. Yet he blames der speigal, sad.

I believe they told him he broke the law with the enticement statement aspect of this. And Morrissey should be charged if a derainged fan attempts(even plans) anything like this (he advocated the death of the prez for the good of humanity). I can see cause being made that he be not allowed back into this country. This can deter, disrupt and dismantle any possibility that he could make such threats to a public audience.

I believe, morrissey will muzzle it completely after this. He will not double down. Morrisssey does not take back statements and he took this one back (well first he lied about it). That is very telling.

Korda, morrissey got silenced, by himself.
Oh FFS. He probably loved the attention from the Secret Service. If he was "scared shitless" he wouldn't have talked about it in a You Tube video.

It's ok Q. I hear Chicago has a stage heater. ;)

I hope for you, it is a big one and that it doesn’t break down just like the dry ice or smoke machine did once when it was set to maximum power during Jack The Ripper. :rolleyes:

Funny thing was, for the next show it could not be repaired in time and in stead of almost completely being invisible during the song (he could just take a break and let a prerecorded voice track take his place, ha!) the fans were actually able to see him and he had to go through the motions.

Just kidding but I do like the thought!
The comedy side of Moz gets a bit under appreciated. :p

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom