Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. Don't understand.
No, I'm sorry. It was my idea of a joke. I meant that you may not have been named the most boring person on the Internet but maybe when the top ten list is announced you'll have a place on it.

Still no Xmoz photo !
Spending the day in bed I guess.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

urgent message for mozzer! time sensitive!

mozzer this is for you!

note to the common masses: this message is for my sweetums and only my sweetums. if you are not my sweetums, this message is not for you and you are categorically not authourized to click on the link. thank you for your understanding. if you are lucky maybe one day someone will love you like I love mozzer.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0tzDE5j4kW1

urgent message for mozzer! time sensitive!

mozzer this is for you!

note to the common masses: this message is for my sweetums and only my sweetums. if you are not my sweetums, this message is not for you and you are categorically not authourized to click on the link. thank you for your understanding. if you are lucky maybe one day someone will love you like I love mozzer.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0tzDE5j4kW1
How do I discover if I have sweetums status Nurse?

STATE OF THE MANSION ADDRESS - 2017

Please note: Morrissey has a head ache as he was nursing a hangover and the Feminist Avant Garde book fell on his head. He earnestly asks your forgiveness.

"I wanted to take this rare opportunity to say that if anyone knows where the button is located to exterminate Donald Trump please email me as I am itching to get my twitching trigger happy little finger into action to get the festive season rolling and the white house redecorated in red.

Wishing the death of all carnivores and haters of Jobriath for the new year, as in this day and age that's all we can ask for.

Merry terrorist free Christmoz."

Uncle Morrissey

No, it's not. I was hoping there'd be some kind of honorary bestowment that I could claim.
I have to confess, I listened to your greeting regardless.
You sound very wonderful indeed.
oh dear me, you were not supposed to do that.
oh well, I suppose we'll let you get away with it, since, after all, you are sweet, even if you dont happen to be my sweetums.

Maybe, all very good questions. A little different than the question I asked nonetheless.

So even if they had nefarious intentions, what should be made of it, it was still answered. Can't put it back in the box.

I think you mean "consensus reality" not "consensual". Two different things. I hope you enjoy Christmas from the comfort of your straightjacket.

Consensus or consensual, both have now become disgusting words, due to BrummieBoy using them.
I hope he chokes on his ragout.

That's not his normal speaking voice. It's an affectation for the camera.

What a fool Brummie Boy is.

The Internet Killed Morrissey just as surely as Video Killed The Radio Star. He is hopelessly out of his depth in the age of social media, a clumsy fool, an uneducated charlatan posing as an intellectual vegan humasexual. Best BB

The only CLUMSY FOOL is Brummie Boy. Well' that's a lie because there are 2 or 3 others too.
This post of his above actually - totally - beggars belief.
Hazard
x

Strange that he says "hopefully LIHS will be reviewed properly next year ... or the year after ... I don't know". Why should that happen so soon? The only reason would be the death of an artist.

The points of reference in this would indicate the writer is as trapped in the past as he thinks Moz is. Nobody stays 22 forever do they?
I went to check out the 4 subscriber channel where this originated from to see even YouTube likes a laugh occasionally:
20171230_125819.png

Titteringly yours,
FWD.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom