Morrissey's demands list for Israel concert

Two bottles of Corona Beer
A bottle of Fanta Orange.​

The influence of Mexicans is so evident here. Viva Morrissey :)

Somebody needs to help him see how good chile is! (I volunteer myself!:D)Then the mexican influence will be complete. :D
How could he not like chile?! Ayayayayy.....:p

i love that he'll eat cheez its, full of chemicals, and pitches a fit if someone in the entire venue wants to eat meat.
no spices on anything, AND vegetarian? Does he have a disease where he cannot taste?

Seriously!

I seriously cannot live without spice in my food. I put it on almost everything....and to show you how nutty I am when it comes to chile...I ate a whole small tub of my abuela's homemade salsa in two friggin days! I can't resist. :D

But what you put before, if he really has to stick to a bland diet and no chile that is really sucky....

i love that he'll eat cheez its, full of chemicals, and pitches a fit if someone in the entire venue wants to eat meat.
no spices on anything, AND vegetarian? Does he have a disease where he cannot taste?
I think he whined about only eating bland foods in an interview. I'll see if I can find it.

I seriously cannot live without spice in my food. I put it on almost everything....and to show you how nutty I am when it comes to chile...I ate a whole small tub of my abuela's homemade salsa in two friggin days! I can't resist. :D

But what you put before, if he really has to stick to a bland diet and no chile that is really sucky....

Everything I eat has to be drowned in one or all of the following: Tabasco, Chili Power Concoction, Jalapenos, Pure Elemental Fire... you get the picture. I even loved that crap in the womb! Man I love spicy stuff. Mmmmmm.

Last edited:
Everything on eat has to be drowned in one or all of the following: Tabasco, Chili Power Concoction, Jalapenos, Pure Elemental Fire... you get the picture. I even loved that crap in the womb! Man I love spicy stuff. Mmmmmm.

yikes!!

i would die i think,i sometimes think i am over doing it when i dont buy mild salsa and for the medium ,super hot would just kill me i think.

t

yikes!!

i would die i think,i sometimes think i am over doing it when i dont buy mild salsa and for the medium ,super hot would just kill me i think.

t

I dont like anything spicier than medium, and chinese hot mustard. But to have absolutely no spices is pretty boring.

Everything I eat has to be drowned in one or all of the following: Tabasco, Chili Power Concoction, Jalapenos, Pure Elemental Fire... you get the picture. I even loved that crap in the womb! Man I love spicy stuff. Mmmmmm.

Mmm, your making me hungry! The only thing usually in my house in Tapatio...in fact a friend I have, her and I use to buy flamin' hot cheetos, practically drown them in tapatio, then lemon juice, and a bit of chili powder...it is soooo good. :D

I dont like anything spicier than medium, and chinese hot mustard. But to have absolutely no spices is pretty boring.

haha i just notice i ended my last post wit h a "t",that was a typo as i deleted what i was going to say but missed that letter ,but the "t" worked out

a girfriend once,trying to be cute,made sandwiches for us to eat in a park we were going to,a little mini picnic,she even carved the bread into heart shapes,very adorable,but she did not have regular mustard so thought the little packets of mustard she found in her kitchen were okay,they were the chinese mustard packets and after one bite i was sweating and dying.
hahah
she tried anyways.

moz drinking milk triggers a memory of the lovely shirt a member of this forum ( mel torment ?)did wear to a morrissey concert..she photoshoped the what difference pic of moz hlding thr milk glass and printed GOT MOZ?(which of xcourse refers to the famous GOT MILK? advert;)
i liked this a lot and want to recreate it but the photoshop told me they couldnt print a pic on a dark background...uh?i have seen a black hoodie with the arsenal cover on the back (selfmade)
-quiffaa it wasnt that you at the edinburgh quarry night-right?)
so i wonder ..why he isnt able to print a pic on a dark background?

and about the fiji water isnt`t that one of the most expensive waters around?

I don't know if it's the priciest at the store, but it's one of the costliest on the environment.

I can understand drinking bottled water while traveling. Who knows what's going on with the water in some of these places. You can't get delicious Lake Erie tap everywhere, after all. But it's pretty funny that he's so brand-conscious about it and picks the stereotypical water brand of Hollywood assclowns.

Once in awhile I'll drink a chocolate milk, but for the most part I find milk absolutely disgusting and I feel like I'm drinking something like the sweat of a cow. So, I put vanilla soy milk on my Grape Nuts and Cheerios.

Last edited:

I put Tabasco on most shit I eat, too. Though sometimes just the milder garlic one (which is especially good in tuna!). I've never had the guts to try the habanero one.

phew, thank god for that! Someone sent me a list of beers yesterday that were vegetarian-friendly and Corona wasn't on it.

Why wouldn't any beer be vegetarian? I can't think what would go in it that'd come from animals.

I put Tabasco on most shit I eat, too. Though sometimes just the milder garlic one (which is especially good in tuna!). I've never had the guts to try the habanero one.

Ooooh, you should though! Your missing out. It'll really give you some spice for yur money. ;)

Tags
israel rider
Back
Top Bottom