Morrissey's Dick Gregory death statement - SER Photography / Facebook

On SER's Facebook

"Dick Gregory, America's last hope, dies, aged 84.
He knew how all aspects of the human condition connect to politics.
He was a man of thought and a man of action, when most of us cannot manage to be just one of either. He worked breathlessly - work, words, deeds. He demanded for all what was snatched by the few. He disturbed the White House, and he was too quick for the American print media. They will be pleased that he now ceases to be amongst us ... as we are left with earth-threatening Trump, who will race into war in search of peace."

Morrissey
20 August 2017
Switzerland.

40559_dick_gregory_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
there's plenty of videos on youtube. Interesting person.

thought the saying was angry young man well hes an angry old man.interviewer shat himself a few times during this.i thought fentanyl killed prince,first iv heard the aids story.

Some communication is better than none and at least it's on the photography site and not his personal page (limited audience). That said, why any of his audience is expected to go to Sam's business page to see his pronouncements is a little beyond me. I guess it's the death knell for TTY.
The transformation is almost complete ;)

20170820_161242.png

Regards,
FWD.

that photo of them together ... would like to have been a fly on that wall ! :lbf:

I'm with Morrissey. f*** Trump. Nigel Farage for the win!

nah, M is more complicated than that. Consider ....

"We never have Anne Sexton or James Baldwin types running the country. They'd make far too much sense." - Morrissey, List of the Lost.

:thumb:

Hmmm. Reckon Swizzerland? Reckon pretty interesting since Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy were having dinner last night at DanTana's in West Hollywood and Uncle Steve flies commercial so no overnight private jet flights. Are the brit tourists still trying to find his house in Malibu? Get a life.

Hmmm. Reckon Swizzerland? Reckon pretty interesting since Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy were having dinner last night at DanTana's in West Hollywood and Uncle Steve flies commercial so no overnight private jet flights. Are the brit tourists still trying to find his house in Malibu? Get a life.

Wait. Wtf, Aztec? Are you trying to tell me that now Uncle Steve commutes to Malibu, for mayoral duties? I don't bloddy crykey-reckon how Uncle Steve can be taking Malibu Mayoring seriously, from West Hollywood!!

The 'they killed Prince' thing is a bit too chem trails & tinfoil for me, but his civil rights work and being a 'fruitarian' gets my respect.
Regards,
FWD.

And the 'official' FB page produces the same - probably the more appropriate place to post it in the first place? :

Regards,
FWD.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I understand there are a good many Southerners in the room tonight. I know the South very well. I spent twenty years there one night.

Last time I was down south I walked into this restaurant and this white waitress came up to me and said, "We don't serve colored people here." I said, "That's all right. I don't eat colored people. Bring me a whole fried chicken."

Then these three white boys came up to me and said, "Boy, we're giving you fair warning. Anything you do to that chicken, we're gonna do to you." So I put down my knife and fork, I picked up that chicken and I kissed it. Then I said, "Line up, boys!"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom