morrisseys friends

Re: Morrissey's friends

Morrissey doen't have many showbiz chams.

Chrissie Hynde and Nancy Sinatra are some of them.

I don't think Russell Brand is Morrissey's friend.
Morrissey is nice to Russell because Russell adores him.

Last edited:
Mexican boys for a while, then Italian boys...

Not sure now.

Your responses never fail to make me yawn. Why are you on this site?

Mexican boys for a while, then Italian boys...

Not sure now.

Very funny :p Oh, let's not forget his *number 1 fan* Miss Julia *annoyance* Riley!

James Maker, a long time friend and still is to this very day. Also, Sinead O'Conner at one time, Michael Stipe, perhaps Courtney Love, Jools Holland? Alain Whyte, Boz Boorer, Lynn Boorer, ME, Moz has many friends, more than you think. More than he thinks.

James Maker, a long time friend and still is to this very day. Also, Sinead O'Conner at one time, Michael Stipe, perhaps Courtney Love, Jools Holland? Alain Whyte, Boz Boorer, Lynn Boorer, ME, Moz has many friends, more than you think. More than he thinks.

COURTNEY LOVE! Don't think so mate, she just went along with Russel Brands question on his show ''Do you like Morrissey?'' ''Yeeeh I love Morrissey''

They are most definitely not friends!

Re: Morrissey's friends

Jools Holland? No way.

Jools is always nice to everyone.
However, if he asks Morrissey to collaborate with his album, Morrissey will turn him down.

COURTNEY LOVE! Don't think so mate, she just went along with Russel Brands question on his show ''Do you like Morrissey?'' ''Yeeeh I love Morrissey''

They are most definitely not friends!

No, dear, you must do your homework. They've been out to dinner together in L.A. Courtney Love has said on a number of occasions before late-comer Russel Brand, that she loved The Smiths and in fact, went out with Morrissey and Michael Stipe to The Cat & Fiddle in L.A. Morrissey does not do that with people who are "not" friends. How dare you question me, young one.

No, dear, you must do your homework. They've been out to dinner together in L.A. Courtney Love has said on a number of occasions before late-comer Russel Brand, that she loved The Smiths and in fact, went out with Morrissey and Michael Stipe to The Cat & Fiddle in L.A. Morrissey does not do that with people who are "not" friends. How dare you question me, young one.

How dare I question YOU? Wow so you know Morrissey personally? What a lucky person you are! I am very sure that Courtney did her usual thing of falling flat on Morrissey and Michael's table blind drunk.
Also, if it were true, Morrissey would love to of had a conversation with her, his morbid fascination with suicide.

How dare I question YOU? Wow so you know Morrissey personally? What a lucky person you are! I am very sure that Courtney did her usual thing of falling flat on Morrissey and Michael's table blind drunk.
Also, if it were true, Morrissey would love to of had a conversation with her, his morbid fascination with suicide.

It's love to have had. Love to have had.

Sorry. Just one of my pet peeves.

But yes, Morrissey would undoubtedly leap to interrogate a widow about her husband's suicide. He's known for his outrageous table manners.

If he could only interrupt his endless wanking over Diana Dors...

russell brand who else :D

two-tabby-cats%5B1%5D.jpg

If he could only interrupt his endless wanking over Diana Dors...[/QUOTE]

Now that is a seriosuly nice thought! Yum!

Tosser

You're far too young and female for Morrissey, love.

Tags
heavy sigh
Back
Top Bottom