morrisseys friends

Wait, surely spitting is murder?

You're far too young and female for Morrissey, love.

SUEDE???????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh are you Morrissey? I did not realise!

SUEDE???????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh are you Morrissey? I did not realise!

What?

And no, I'm not. I'm quite happy being me, ta.

It sounded like he was very pally with Janice Long on her radio show recently.

Wasn't there a chap on The Importance of Being Morrissey who was simply described as "Friend"? From memory he said something about knowing how serious things were depending upon whether Morrissey was wearing glasses or contact lenses when he came round for a chat.

Dave

Wasn't there a chap on The Importance of Being Morrissey who was simply described as "Friend"? From memory he said something about knowing how serious things were depending upon whether Morrissey was wearing glasses or contact lenses when he came round for a chat.

Dave

I think that's James Maker.

Dave

If I remember correctly, his name is Michael Bracewell. :)
James Maker wasn't in The Importance ... unfortunately.

I know I'm shooting for the stars here, but i don't want to be considered Morrissey's friend.

Re: Morrissey's friends

Dave

Nope, his name is James O'Brien who is a promo video director.

obviously jennifer ivory :eek:

Yeah but he employs her. I think they have a different relationship. Why are we asking about this anyway? Seriously, you're theorizing about his friendships based on dinners he may or may have not had with people over 10 years ago. Weird.

I think being employed by Morrissey and being his friend are probably much the same thing.

Oh really? Did he shoot on her ass too? Or you just think he has to purchase his friends and be a gay whore?

Tags
heavy sigh
Back
Top Bottom