morrisseys friends

Touchy, touchy...

Yeah well f*** you. You know what I hate more than trolls? People who aren't trolls pretending to be trolls who play the "Morrissey is a fag" card. Get a life. I'm going to clean laundry rooms, maybe you should do something equally productive rather than sitting around playing with you dick and f***ing with my head. And oh yeah, I almost forgot. A-f***ing-men.

maybe (s)he actually thinks he is gay.

you know what i hate more than trolls? people who get all pissed off over nothing.

maybe (s)he actually thinks he is gay.

you know what i hate more than trolls? people who get all pissed off over nothing.

I like Crystal Geezer. I think she's funny and charming. And I like to think it's an act she's got going, but I don't know.

This is serious.

This is the Internet.

Morrissey could kick all of your asses. After f***ing his lovely bitch of course. :)

Normally I wouldn't care if someone were straight or gay or bisexual or just loved themselves. It's just in my lonely hours I am trying to make life plans and am leaving the door open to include Morrissey in those :p but I happen to have all the girl parts despite the fact when I'm in pain I cuss like a drunk sailor. So first off I'm sorry I dropped all those F bombs, especially in the Amen part. And second if Morrissey is gay that's awesome. I just need him to drop me a fax or a postcard telling me that I need to find someone who prefers spelunking in the front cave.

*cue the theme to The English Patient*

And yes, I'm aware that it's very SAD I come to a message board to say these things, as though he reads it. It is sad because I am sad. I am the Papess of Mopess.

Shouldn't this thread be moved to "off topic"?
It has stayed somewhat from its original subject.

Oh yes. Walters, who shot Moz's ass, and may well have shot on it, too.

do we actually have any proof that jake walters and morrissey were actually, you know, doing the do? doesn't jake walters have a girlfriend? what do we actually know about this? i think it's about time we sorted this issue out.

hmmmmmmmm

do we actually have any proof that jake walters and morrissey were actually, you know, doing the do? doesn't jake walters have a girlfriend? what do we actually know about this? i think it's about time we sorted this issue out.

Better ignore people like Roman who like imagining stuff their own way.

Last edited:
Tags
heavy sigh
Back
Top Bottom