Morrissey's gig in Lyon cancelled (updated)

Re: Morrissey's gig in Lyon postponed

Setlist

Sick note strikes again
Boyfriend has ebola
Cancel is my middle name
Still still ill
Pisshead
Istanbullshit
To lie is the reason I live
The bull shyster lies
Gastroenteritis is none of your business

Encore
I know it's ebola
The kidney's a looker

London is calling Tosserry don't let us down now.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Also forgot they performed cancel a lot after istanbullshit and he was very chatty between songs saying don't forget t-shirts are available at the back of the venue or at his online market stall before launching into a stomping version of sold out performers of the world unite and takeover.

Well, I've just read on All You Need is Morrissey that the tour bus is in Lausanne, fingers crossed for all that have tickets that this is a good sign, no matter how small.

Well, I've just read on All You Need is Morrissey that the tour bus is in Lausanne, fingers crossed for all that have tickets that this is a good sign, no matter how small.

Another miracle illness is cured then ! Fookin brilliant you couldn't make it up. ( poor ticket sales )

I am fluent in French and quite adept at detecting bullshit, as well.
It reads, "Morrissey has canceled the show, as he is having a shit-fit due to lower than expected ticket sales. He and his touring crew send a big F U to the smug French citizens of Lyon after whom he intends to send thugs in a murder for hire scheme. Morrissey would also like to point out that the French are apt to surrender virtually everything other than their Euros for a brief smattering of butchered songs funneled into 65 minutes of exhaustive work. Morrissey also regrets to informs his followers that Boz Boorer was apprehended by French snailmongers who mistook him for a large, tasty slug. RIP, Mr Music Director."

I'm french... Of course wot it reads its not wot you are saying... You are trying to be funny .. I'm not laughing though...
If Lyon wasn't so far i would have bought some tickets.. as i wanted really to see him...I don't think he cancelled coz he didnt sell enough tickets...
Perhaps that he didnt sell them all but wot to do? If most of french have bad tastes...or perhaps don't even know him ...Even if we are just some fans, we want some concerts in France even if the concert takes place in a small area..We want to see Moz just such as all the fans around the world...
I knew him by fortune...I would have loved to know him before...I knew him coz i'm curious but most of people just listen to wot medias say like a bunch of sheeps...And on radio, TV etc i never hear about moz..or perhaps tiny i dunno.. But myself i never heard of him...That's pity.. He deserves to be known everywhere to me ... Coz wot he does it's good music ..thats all..

Rippy

Last edited:

Oh come come fer fecks sake if your gonna be so pedantic it's actually United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland passport you silly plonker but for typing sake British passport is just fine. Feckin eejit.

of course that's the full title you royal family arse licker, the reason is that Northern Ireland is not part of Britain but is part of the uk.

Citizens not subjects

of course that's the full title you royal family arse licker, the reason is that Northern Ireland is not part of Britain but is part of the uk.

Citizens not subjects

British passport it is then L M F A O

His cousin Jay posted a photo of Switzerland today so they are there

Another miracle illness is cured then ! Fookin brilliant you couldn't make it up. ( poor ticket sales )

Benny-the-British-Butcher 

So five days is not enough time to recover from gastroenteritis? And where is your evidence of "poor ticket sales," given that most of the shows on the tour have been sold out?

Rhetorical, of course, don't bother with a reply. :rolleyes:

whyamiengagingwhyamiengagingwhyamiengagingwhyamiengagingwhyamiengaging

So five days is not enough time to recover from gastroenteritis? And where is your evidence of "poor ticket sales," given that most of the shows on the tour have been sold out?

Rhetorical, of course, don't bother with a reply. :rolleyes:

whyamiengagingwhyamiengagingwhyamiengagingwhyamiengagingwhyamiengaging

Gastroenteritis combined with cancer and whatever else he has, then yes five days is a big ask in anybody's book.
It's going to look very suspicious if everything resumes very quickly. (Sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gastroenteritis combined with cancer and whatever else he has, then yes five days is a big ask in anybody's book.

And you do know that there was never any implication by anyone that Morrissey was one of the affected parties, right? (Sorry)

Lausanne gig is postponed.

Gig is off.

Les Docks @Les_Docks 1 min1 minute ago

Le concert de ‪#‎Morrissey‬ est annulé pour cause de maladie
See Translation

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom