Morrissey's league of non marrying kind of people

I like Fanny & Alexander, it was made by Ingmar Bergman, a swede you know. I love all of Jane Austen's books, and all 19th century romantic fiction. In fact I'm going to watch Wives and Daughters now. I love the books and the movies and tv shows made from the books, so I would like a guy who not nessecarily love them, but at least would watch them with me.

I watched that movie backwards because the noob who was in charge of the vcr put the second tape in first and it was an Ingmar Bergman film so we weren't surprised we had no idea what was going on for like 30 minutes. Then when he figured it out we just decided we'd invested enough time into it that we watched it like Pulp Fiction, the first tape second. I really want to see that movie again though, sequentially. I love period pieces too. :blushing:

The spiders know they have a refuge here as long as they stay up high in the corners.

The spiders know they have a refuge here as long as they stay up high in the corners.

The spiders in the UK are MUCH bigger then in Sweden. I've actually never seen spiders as big as the ones you see EVERYWHERE here.

Tags
cake lonely masturbation no ball no chain no marriage single solo
Back
Top Bottom